Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Maybe but they wouldn't have made the couch back and they left the keys of the house on the kitchen counter...
And their hotel room is 108$ the night so I hope they will enjoy their night there

It's almost 2:00. The night is as good as over.

esta claro que el apartamento estara puesto en alguna web , como gratuito , advirtiendo que hay camaras , para muchas chicas sin recursos es una buena opcion de viajar por poco dinero , quizas imaginan que las camaras son algo mas privadas y no tan publicas , estas dos seguro que descubrieron la web , y no les gusto la idea . y se fueron .

• Like 1

so the girls just left, and pretty sure part of the deal was to look after the cats, are they gone for good or just the night? how long until masha and sam are back? i know the cats dont eat much but still need some feeding and water. hopefully all will be okay

4 minutes ago, rlcdude69 said:

so the girls just left, and pretty sure part of the deal was to look after the cats, are they gone for good or just the night? how long until masha and sam are back? i know the cats dont eat much but still need some feeding and water. hopefully all will be okay

Cats are never big eaters.  They just nibble little bits throughout the day and evening and a bowl of water will keep good for a couple of days before it needs changing.  They just have to leave the bathroom door partly open as that's where the Litterbox sits.  Close the door and there will be presents all over the place.