Jump to content

Masha, Sam - 2022 #6


 Share

Recommended Posts

You know what, fuck it. With Sam being back in the picture, I'm now going to get my hopes up and keep my fingers crossed that Masha will invite Jane and Dick again and let them meet Eva again.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did Sam have that discoloration on his right back, shoulder, and upper arm when he and Eva were together?  I thought it might be from an eczema scar, but maybe not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, moules said:

Did Sam have that discoloration on his right back, shoulder, and upper arm when he and Eva were together?  I thought it might be from an eczema scar, but maybe not.

yes 

It looks more like a scar from a burn

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

You know what, fuck it. With Sam being back in the picture, I'm now going to get my hopes up and keep my fingers crossed that Masha will invite Jane and Dick again and let them meet Eva again.

At least Dasha won't show up and steal her man this time.  :biggrin:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

yes 

It looks more like a scar from a burn

I first thought that too, but it goes under his armpit as well.  Maybe a chemical burn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

How can Sam do this bullshit without fucking Masha? This is another fucking joke on RLC. 🙄

As someone else said, they are likely waiting for Sam's test results to make sure he doesn't have any STD's. Then it's open season

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GooJr said:

As someone else said, they are likely waiting for Sam's test results to make sure he doesn't have any STD's. Then it's open season

that's partly why condoms exist 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...