Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

12 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Their backbacks were still there, so i assumed they'd be back some time after the concert.

Still no shower though, and no peeks while changing this time. Really sorry I didn't get a better/longer look at the smaller tanned girl when she was changing earlier when she couldn't use either bathroom... Masha should be a bit more vague explaining the cams... 😉

Maybe in the morning... But knowing myself, I'll probably miss that... Maybe I should go for premium after all in order to replay, but can't quite bring myself paying premium just for guests now and then... who might be hiding & not showering anyway... (i'm not interested in premium for the 'regular' girls: sooner or later you'll see all you want to see anyway - well, of most of them anyway).

yes, by telling them where to hide is a big injustice to the viewers.  let the girls decide what and where they want to do anything.

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, by telling them where to hide is a big injustice to the viewers.  let the girls decide what and where they want to do anything.

Respectfully disagree, because they are not RLC tenants and are just visiting. I do however have a problem when actual tenants who have their names listed on the website hide from the cameras