Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

10 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Nope, nothing... And they still did not shower today

Damn,... I'd rather be naked than stinky if i were them... Let's hope they prefer cleanliness over prudity later on...

They are nice and pretty girls, both of them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Shinobi49 said:

They discovered(?) the room with no camera... I guess they will change in it now

Such a shame... 😞

That's the disadvantage of Masha & Sam being away... if the hosts were in the bedroom asleep, they would not be able to use it...

Hopefully, they suspect cameras in there as well... 😉

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Such a shame... 😞

That's the disadvantage of Masha & Sam being away... if the hosts were in the bedroom asleep, they would not be able to use it...

Hopefully, they suspect cameras in there as well... 😉

The athletic girl went in to take a piss so I guess she looked around in the room and saw there was no cameras in it

1 minute ago, Shinobi49 said:

The athletic girl went in to take a piss so I guess she looked around in the room and saw there was no cameras in it

True, though there is no camera pointed at the toilet in the main bathroom either. I guess Masha told them that. They also used that corner for changing clothes, though you could get a quick titty peek sometimes.

I just hope they suspect hidden cams in the small bathroom, and stick to their corner in the main bathroom (with a titty slip now and then!), but not counting on it...