B7 - General Topic 2022 #1 (May)

il y a une heure, switch a dit :

I think it's just two gigolos are here for bring alot of girls after the party in the club and fuck them under the cameras

I also wonder where holly and tweety go when they spend nights out?!!! especially when they come back dressed in a simple T-shirt!!!! maybe they don't go very far, and already know the two mastiffs?!!!🙄🙄🙄

55 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It would be awesome if they do that. But I don't think that they are this kind of guys. I hope they prove me wrong. 

for me they have the perfect profile of gigolos when I see them, we will have the answer very soon

5 minutes ago, switch said:

for me they have the perfect profile of gigolos when I see them, we will have the answer very soon

I don't know your definition of gigolo. Here is a guy that is a "sugar baby", a guy that is pay to have sex with a woman.  Not a prostitute, but a male mistress.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know your definition of gigolo. Here is a guy that is a "sugar baby", a guy that is pay to have sex with a woman.  Not a prostitute, but a male mistress.

a guy spend his time in the club every night for drink and search a girl(s) for spend the night with and almost every night like that

both have the profile when I see them I call them gigolos personally

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

It’s pretty obvious that this dog has given Nelly a reason to do something , the following days and her villa participation will show if my theory of just having a meaningless life in Barcelona without friends and her only person that handles her presence is Martina it is truth …Bogdan has settled down , he is busy , he has a job , Nelly just being the “ plant “ and simply living in Barcelona is my theory ..No friends , no relatives , just the dog being her company .. 

23 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It IS next door 🙂
You can see the b4 building from the balcony

yes I agree, Also if you in hall by front door of B4 you can hear the music from terrace next door

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s pretty obvious that this dog has given Nelly a reason to do something ,

Shit @ddhm I really was just joking earlier when I said the dog was the X-Factor!!!   You really don't understand my sarcasm do you!   🙂

26 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Shit @ddhm I really was just joking earlier when I said the dog was the X-Factor!!!   You really don't understand my sarcasm do you!   🙂

I didn’t see your post , it is a storm of comments today and I am on and off both at CC and RLC so I haven’t been following everything ..just a coincidence Ms.Jen 😇 of making a reference ..