Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

Esenia and Dima โ€ฆ WOW ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ..It took them some time but what a great first complete open on camera session โ€ฆ FANTASTIC ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Esenia and Dima โ€ฆ WOW ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ..It took them some time but what a great first complete open on camera session โ€ฆ FANTASTIC ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Just takes some a little longer than others.ย 

• Like 1

And she does not mind him cumming in her mouth, but she does not swallow. Here is the cum shot. Amazing openness this time. Next time without clothes perhaps. She has a beautiful body but she does not like her breasts. I think they are fabulous myself.ย 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And she does not mind him cumming in her mouth, but she does not swallow. Here is the cum shot. Amazing openness this time. Next time without clothes perhaps. She has a beautiful body but she does not like her breasts. I think they are fabulous myself.ย 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ย 

Hey piper, they really are getting way more comfortable with the cams. He's not a bad looking guy for me, except for that butterfly, which looked like a gay bowtie when I first saw it. And I hope he's not another Smith though. He did nothing for her before the sex, and she was bone dry as a result when he first put it in, then 3 minutes of pretty dull in and out and she got him to cum in her mouth like you said which was pretty hot for him and us. It seemed like she came on to him, which I like, and he was a big duh. Still hoping for thier next session though.ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

i see i have to be fast on replay to catch this session you are talking about.ย  i have this session and the marlene session i want to see before my sub runs out.ย  can you tell me approximately how long both of these scenes were?

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i see i have to be fast on replay to catch this session you are talking about.ย  i have this session and the marlene session i want to see before my sub runs out.ย  can you tell me approximately how long both of these scenes were?

About 4 min, 10 maybe with foreplay.

Edited by thinga69