Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey piper, they really are getting way more comfortable with the cams. He's not a bad looking guy for me, except for that butterfly, which looked like a gay bowtie when I first saw it. And I hope he's not another Smith though. He did nothing for her before the sex, and she was bone dry as a result when he first put it in, then 3 minutes of pretty dull in and out and she got him to cum in her mouth like you said which was pretty hot for him and us. It seemed like she came on to him, which I like, and he was a big duh. Still hoping for thier next session though. 😊

I agree. I think she is attractive. When I look at the scene where she is waiting with her mouth open, she looks very young. I, like many, hope they forget the covers and have a proper fuck with lots of foreplay. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The last guy that she had sex was putting his finger there she kept taking his hand of off there. 

He kept trying after the first attempt. She should have put her finger with a pointy nail in his

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Mister said:

Can someone tell me if they have had something together? I always see him on the offensive, but somehow nothing happens because?

Regards

They had sex a few time now. Even uncovered but in NV. It all have been told in the main topic.

• Thanks 1