28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , working not only as a tenant for RLC , it gives you the benefit to keep a specific place of a totally luxury new online house UM only a couple of days after opening it 😂🤣

Of course , in recent occasions , when a place was for a long time UM ( plus 24 hours .. ) we got tenants removed and a residence shutting down .. 

I will say it once again and apologies but more and more shouting it out .. POOR BOGDAN ..His wife cheated on him with another woman , he has to clear her mess the last 2 years , he practically carries her life in Barcelona so she isn’t alone , I mean , what other thing this man has to do ? And she’s still destroying so much .. 

WHAT THE FUCK happened to Nelly since she moved in Barcelona ? She was never like this in Russia , her extended fan base was rightfully gained and she was incredible popular with her husband . Has the money changed her ? A boring life ? Sadness or homesick ? Even a puppy to keep her company isn’t enough .. 

Drugs!

People seem to put the blame on Nelly for the UM.  But did anyone notice Bogdan in the bathroom around 23.00 (11pm)?  He clearly got sick and vomited. Maybe just maybe that's the reason why they went UM and not because of Nelly 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

People seem to put the blame on Nelly for the UM.  But did anyone notice Bogdan in the bathroom around 23.00 (11pm)?  He clearly got sick and vomited. Maybe just maybe that's the reason why they went UM and not because of Nelly 😉

Was that before or after Bogdan was reported as crying.

I last saw them sitting together on the balcony around that time.

15 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Was that before or after Bogdan was reported as crying.

I last saw them sitting together on the balcony around that time.

I've re-watched the whole thing from they came back up from the pool area and i haven't seen him crying whatsoever. He went into the bathroom around 23.00 (11pm) and was standing at the sink pouring water over his head and after he drank a little water he rushed down to the floor (probably the toilet) and was there for quite some time. Then Nelly checked on him (yes she was fucked up) and went into a shower (still very fucked up). I did not see what happened to Bogdan as they went UM.

14 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Didn't see it myself

It was when Nelly and Bogdan were sitting on the floor embracing... Just before Bogdan disappeared into the bathroom for the rest of the night...

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, tle said:

It was when Nelly and Bogdan were sitting on the floor embracing... Just before Bogdan disappeared into the bathroom for the rest of the night...

Yes saw it now. Well they were probably both on drugs.  Point is so many here only put the blame on Nelly (it's easy to blame one part)without knowing the first thing about her and their relationship.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

I totally agree with you. RLC has never been reticent about showing Nelly in a bad light. But, somehow, Bogdan gets protected from the viewers by the hypocrisy of the UM.  I don't know who at RLC is making this decision but it is so obvious as to now bring about the need for some administrative review of this practice or policy.

• Upvote 1

When Daniel brings the drugs , a whole forum goes mad on him and whatever is posted here . There was no Daniel yesterday anywhere .. Ahh , wait , Rus was seen in both villas , he and his wife must have brought from the private bathroom some non consumed substances 😤 Just saying … 

Ahh , wait , maybe Bruno is still around off cams and supplies ..pff , whatever .. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When Daniel brings the drugs , a whole forum goes mad on him and whatever is posted here . There was no Daniel yesterday anywhere .. Ahh , wait , Rus was seen in both villas , he and his wife must have brought from the private bathroom some non consumed substances 😤 Just saying … 

Ahh , wait , maybe Bruno is still around off cams and supplies ..pff , whatever .. 

I personally didn't see anything from Nelly or Bodgan that couldn't be explained by excessive alcohol consumption... But who knows....

• Like 1