2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

They always forget about "no video editing or censorship - just 24/7 life as it is."

To a point.  I don't particularly like Nelly but this woman is very sick and I don't see any value in displaying her in a drunken stumbling condition.  RLC did the right thing in turning off her cameras. Nelly really needs to be placed in rehab for her own good and should not be on display, here on RLC. I believe some compassion and common sense is needed here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Bogdan alive and very early breakfast or having something to eat .. Oks awaken also after difficulties the whole night sleeping .. N&B room still UM ..

• Thanks 1

Just checking Nelly before going UM .. @JenniferMom, really , is this what we want to watch ? I explained with a post exactly how I think about Nelly , I had some hopes that maybe this new chapter when they left B4 would have opened for her ..It is really sad to see her perhaps even worse , without real friends and nearly now 3 years in Barcelona or more , i don’t remember exactly ..And that’s why Bogdan remains a hero , good times , bad times , no matter how many times this woman with her actions has made him weak and ridiculous , he never quits on her .. Does she worth a man like him ? Does he worth a woman like her ? Really fucked up things ,there are no words to describe ,funny that RLC reflexes went so fast and they cut the feed , which is of course ridiculous as this is real life also , there was no violence but it is like wanting to protect one of their other than tenant duties employees frightening imaging on air ..I wonder if they would do this for anyone else ..I wonder honestly how Martina has patiently remained all this time next to Nelly and being maybe her only friend she has in Barcelona … 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just checking Nelly before going UM .. @JenniferMom, really , is this what we want to watch ?

Absolutely not.  Don’t understand why you would think that.  I want Martina to be happy and Nelly to find peace in her life.  I hope this might come through a close bisexual relationship between these two, but if not then so be it.

I am disappointed in Nelly and not sure what to think about Bogdan if he was puking too.  

Will have to watch the tape tomorrow.

Il y a 9 heures, thinga69 a dit :

Classic RLC's party. Most of the fun now is were we can barely see.

yes, very frustrating!!! the only place where there is no camera, in front of the barbecu, is where they have been most of the evening!!!!😔

• Upvote 1

It's a bit naive to think that Nelly's problems with alcohol and whatever else are suddenly gone. as long as she stays in the RLC party world it will be difficult for her. She needs a real job, a regular routine and of course professional help. Can understand that Martina was not enthusiastic about her behavior, after often seen Nelly in such a state. It's good that she's gone, a clear statement.

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, Adalbert a dit :

It's a bit naive to think that Nelly's problems with alcohol and whatever else are suddenly gone. as long as she stays in the RLC party world it will be difficult for her. She needs a real job, a regular routine and of course professional help. Can understand that Martina was not enthusiastic about her behavior, after often seen Nelly in such a state. It's good that she's gone, a clear statement.

what Nelly needs most is psychiatric therapy!!! this girl is very lucky, a golden guy who loves her and does everything for her, a comfortable situation in spain, living in a luxury villa, full of youth, parties and encounters!!! she even manages to satisfy her homosexuality with martina, even if martina's attraction to nelly remains one of the greatest mysteries in the universe just after that of the lights of Hessdalen and why Dogs Who Smell Ass !!!!🤨 and despite that she behaves irrationally, sometimes mean and violent with alcohol and drugs!!!! nelly is dangerous, something serious will happen one day if her psychological situation does not change!!!!🤨😕

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

So in the early hours Fior left the party at B4 and this morning he appears in B7.

I guess he got a call to go to B7 and has been sleeping off cam overnight. 

He lived in B7 for a while and he always sleeps off cam. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Well , working not only as a tenant for RLC , it gives you the benefit to keep a specific place of a totally luxury new online house UM only a couple of days after opening it 😂🤣

Of course , in recent occasions , when a place was for a long time UM ( plus 24 hours .. ) we got tenants removed and a residence shutting down .. 

I will say it once again and apologies but more and more shouting it out .. POOR BOGDAN ..His wife cheated on him with another woman , he has to clear her mess the last 2 years , he practically carries her life in Barcelona so she isn’t alone , I mean , what other thing this man has to do ? And she’s still destroying so much .. 

WHAT THE FUCK happened to Nelly since she moved in Barcelona ? She was never like this in Russia , her extended fan base was rightfully gained and she was incredible popular with her husband . Has the money changed her ? A boring life ? Sadness or homesick ? Even a puppy to keep her company isn’t enough .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1