1 minute ago, philo said:

I think it's a bad mistake. But, like in real life, there are many on this forum who want to see beefcake.

I think the girls want it too. They want hard sex. I've never seen another kind of guys in there, exept Daniel and Zac, one is a little skinny and the other is a little short. 😏

• Haha 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

So some called B4 as GP, Girls Palace, now I think the New Villa they would call Guys Palace. 🤣🤣🤣

And the interaction between the two villas is now started. 😄 Before we don't had the cameras in B7 we thought the girls spent time in the garage, this is only the difference. 🤔

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

great to see Alexandra and Lucian in B7 and in Spain 

I know there was concern about their safety from where they apparently lived in Ukraine.  One of the best couples, IMO.   I think they will be participating again.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I think the girls want it too. They want hard sex. I've never seen another kind of guys in there, exept Daniel and Zac, one is a little skinny and the other is a little short. 😏

I would love to see the current RLC demographics. Years ago, we had people who had access to this information and they would share it with the forum. The last report that I saw, RLC subscribers were about 99% male, with two bi-modal age curves: Mostly very young and post retirees, with not too many in betwee.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

I know there was concern about their safety from where they apparently lived in Ukraine.  One of the best couples, IMO.   I think they will be participating again.

Agree, and blonde chick for threesome should return,

Kyle and rus bye bye

• Upvote 1

Another massive surprise , it is the year as it seems ..Visitors or further plans , welcome back to stunning and sensual Alexandra and the one whose name says it all , Lucian 😈

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, moules said:

Great couple and I totally agree .

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Noodle said:

And the interaction between the two villas is now started. 😄 Before we don't had the cameras in B7 we thought the girls spent time in the garage, this is only the difference. 🤔

But no nudity.  Great result!  :dodgy:

• Confused 1