19 hours ago, costa049 said:

You are absolutely right. Customers have the power to make a company improve its service, and they won't improve it if we just complain about their support and don't do anything in that regard certainly. For that we have to act accordingly, by contacting them massively. On the other hand, I also disagree a bit with you in the sense that, in addition to what I previously said, they have the duty to answer to their customers, even just to show that they don't completely despise them. Because in the end it's ourselves who sustain the service and make it work, actively and potentially.

I agree with you about our collective power. I have seen the result in many changes over the years. However, because RLC has changed ownership a few times, some periods have seen more responsiveness than others. The decision to place cameras on balconies was an idea started on the forum. The decision to allow people to visit each other from one apartment to another between cities was laughed at by forum members initially, but RLC administrators took up the idea. But somehow, we still have the absurdity of poverty in apartments like Martina and Alberto, where no improvements have been made for years.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, philo said:

I agree with you about our collective power. I have seen the result in many changes over the years. However, because RLC has changed ownership a few times, some periods have seen more responsiveness than others. The decision to place cameras on balconies was an idea started on the forum. The decision to allow people to visit each other from one apartment to another between cities was laughed at by forum members initially, but RLC administrators took up the idea. But somehow, we still have the absurdity of poverty in apartments like Martina and Alberto, where no improvements have been made for years.

But it feels more like real life ::)

• Upvote 2

The past tenants of Martina's apartment always had dogs. I think that RLC considered "dog apartments" to be less worthy of investments because in many real life real estate situations, it would diminish the value of the property and limit resale potential.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

With so many dudes around, I am guessing the lack of girls by the pool or around the house naked is a result that is welcome by you lot?  lol

Why do you think the girls are shy in front of the guys if they show her nudeness hole over the world with the cameras? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I disagree with those who say that Nelly was drunk. I think the culprit comes not in a bottle but in a pill. Nelly now has some tolerance and is able to function better (in her mind) than her body will allow her to do. So we see her jerky bodily movements which are not at all descriptive of being drunk. Someone not so familiar with the dosage (like Bogdan perhaps) is much more likely to have dramatic symptoms:  feeling hot a flushed...the need to pour water over one's head for relief; acute loss of bodily functions...the need to stay close to the toilet bowl. The difference is that Bodgan gets to access the UM switch.   

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

With so many dudes around, I am guessing the lack of girls by the pool or around the house naked is a result that is welcome by you lot?  lol

I think it's a bad mistake. But, like in real life, there are many on this forum who want to see beefcake.

16 minutes ago, Noodle said:

But their actions have this effect. :blush:

You think that adding a camera will change the effect. I do not. Let's appreciate the differences of our opinions.