1 minute ago, philo said:

I'm wondering why if there is nothing to see...there is the need to go off camera...into the back yard no less...where there is little possibility of being observed even by other guests? 

Maybe to walk the dogs?

I must say I wouldn't mind if Gina hooked up with one of the guys. And Samson does actually seem alittle interested in her. I detect some chemistry.

• Haha 1

Just now, ed2 said:

I must say I wouldn't mind if Gina hooked up with one of the guys. And Samson does actually seem alittle interested in her. I detect some chemistry.

Gina would wear him out....

il y a 1 minute, ed2 a dit :

Je dois dire que ça ne me dérangerait pas si Gina sortait avec l'un des gars. Et Samson semble en fait un peu intéressé par elle. Je détecte un peu de chimie.

Non, Ce n'est pas tout à fait la vérité , SAMSOM est interessé par tous les nouveaux jupons qu'ils voient !!!! JUPONS , je m'entends !!! AH !! AH !!

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Elle ne changera jamais , après quelques verres de vin, elle est deja sur la table où personne ne s'y etait hasardé depuis une semaine que B7 est ouvert

She's a bundle of energy that can go for days when she gets started...

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It will be interesting to see if the guys pursue Martina. Perhaps they have already been clued in that she is already taken by Nelly?

One of them is checking out Gina...it's hard not to do so.

• Sad 2

20 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It will be interesting to see if the guys pursue Martina. Perhaps they have already been clued in that she is already taken by Nelly?

Another fucking stupid statement

• Like 2