9 minutes ago, Astaldo said:

What was Karen doing off camera in the bathroom for half an hour before her shower?

What was  she doing in the house at the backyard? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by thinga69

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

If RLC continuously has Nelly and Bogdan participating and in fact Bogdan having also a side role for RLC apart being a tenant , well , this is for me “ great treatment “ ..It gives them rent free , extra salary to Bogdan ( who knows , maybe Nelly is also a supporting employee apart from being a tenant ) , the whatever money it gives for participating , this is all lots and lots and lots of money ..Plus , it isn’t B6 , it a luxury villa , with a pool , garden , they have the best room with en-suite bathroom , i understand that they have been loyal soldiers for them and maybe they were one of the first like Leora who answered the call when RLC collapsed in Russia , they abandoned all of their life to move in Barcelona 

If you see a bit deeper , RLC has rewarded Leora who left everything and ruined her personal life so as to move in Prague , continues rewarding Nelly and Bogdan , it rewarded Ulyana who also was one of the first that left Russia so as to move in Prague and live as COV with her boyfriend Marat at that time , she was brought two more times in Barcelona. ..But look at the life of all of them now , yes they all made lots and lots of money , Leora’s personal life is destroyed and has been living in complete loneliness an isolation for more than 2,5 years ,Ulyana is a digital nomad trying to find a permanent residence country since Spain as students didn’t work , Nelly is at her most tragic situation  we have ever seen ..If this is the price to pay to make money , sorry , but this isn’t a life no matter for all of the luxury of the world , being lonely , alcoholic , without real life friends and people to trust ..The only one that seems to have a purpose and actually realizing the situation , this is Bogdan .. Ulyana is young (23 ) so there’s time , Leora , no comment…

DD, I see it a little bit different than you see it.  In my opinion, great treatment means promote Bogdan and give him more responsibilities in Barcelona such as overseeing the apartments in Barcelona an maybe deciding who will or will not  join RLC apartments especially as people say he is on the ground (in Barcelona) and speak the participants' language .  I doubt it very much that Bogdan & Nelly are adequately compensated by RLC. 

I think RLC is aware of Nelly's condition and any marriage issues between Bogdan & Nelly. I am sure that Bogdan & Nelly being back on cams puts some strains and tress on Nelly and whatever issues she is dealing with. There are many RLC participants in the past they left the project and never came back assuming they have better things going on for them in their lives. 

I consider the reappearance of Bogdan & Nelly is a demotion not a promotion.  But again I am not surprised at all about how RLC is treating their good employees such as Bogdan. 

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

DD, I see it a little bit different than you see it.  In my opinion, great treatment means promote Bogdan and give him more responsibilities in Barcelona such as overseeing the apartments in Barcelona an maybe deciding who will or will not  join RLC apartments especially as people say he is on the ground (in Barcelona) and speak the participants' language .  I doubt it very much that Bogdan & Nelly are adequately compensated by RLC. 

I think RLC is aware of Nelly's condition and any marriage issues between Bogdan & Nelly. I am sure that Bogdan & Nelly being back on cams puts some strains and tress on Nelly and whatever issues she is dealing with. There are many RLC participants in the past they left the project and never came back assuming they have better things going on for them in their lives. 

I consider the reappearance of Bogdan & Nelly is a demotion not a promotion.  But again I am not surprised at all about how RLC is treating their good employees such as Bogdan. 

I think our central idea is the same , we maybe have some difference  of thoughts with  the details .. It might be that Bogdan still and always believes that he can control his wife , but the truth is that this version of Nelly is perhaps even worse than when she left B4 .

Now , in ,y opinion and not this much life experience in comparison to some great guys here , I can say that when in a marriage one of the two is in such condition , well , it is both people fault ..So , Bogdan is also responsible for Nelly’s condition , I really can’t see how he will manage to “ hide “ the situation he faces with Nelly ,I really and as a man felt so sad for him when he was pretending being asleep when Nelly returned from her evening till late with  Lucian and he grabbed her at the bed just seconds before collapsing after losing her balance and perhaps risking an injury . 

Bogdan is a great guy and is a pity watching him to grab Nelly’s shit but on the other hand , this shows the greatness of the guy who isn’t abandoning his wife at these difficulties times and he stays next to her despite making him look like stupid , fool and whatever on and off cameras ..Imagine the thugs wings we discuss here and what is discussed in the villa amongst the tenants seeing this Nelly ..And this also why that apart from Alexandra and Lucian , I think nobody has approached Nelly for a talk or whatever since  the apartment came online expect the late nights at the terrace .

This is again one more example that everything has a beginning and an end , the viewers and the subscribers here at CC aren’t stupid to ask for Nelly and Bogdan not to appear on cameras again or showing the displeasure ..I do hope that these things are the worse we see from Nelly and perhaps we start ignoring the most we get used seeing them , otherwise , if more occurs , we will be talking for another RLC scandal offering -yes real life will be  - this kind of cameras experience .

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

If RLC continuously has Nelly and Bogdan participating and in fact Bogdan having also a side role for RLC apart being a tenant , well , this is for me “ great treatment “ ..It gives them rent free , extra salary to Bogdan ( who knows , maybe Nelly is also a supporting employee apart from being a tenant ) , the whatever money it gives for participating , this is all lots and lots and lots of money ..Plus , it isn’t B6 , it a luxury villa , with a pool , garden , they have the best room with en-suite bathroom , i understand that they have been loyal soldiers for them and maybe they were one of the first like Leora who answered the call when RLC collapsed in Russia , they abandoned all of their life to move in Barcelona 

If you see a bit deeper , RLC has rewarded Leora who left everything and ruined her personal life so as to move in Prague , continues rewarding Nelly and Bogdan , it rewarded Ulyana who also was one of the first that left Russia so as to move in Prague and live as COV with her boyfriend Marat at that time , she was brought two more times in Barcelona. ..But look at the life of all of them now , yes they all made lots and lots of money , Leora’s personal life is destroyed and has been living in complete loneliness an isolation for more than 2,5 years ,Ulyana is a digital nomad trying to find a permanent residence country since Spain as students didn’t work , Nelly is at her most tragic situation  we have ever seen ..If this is the price to pay to make money , sorry , but this isn’t a life no matter for all of the luxury of the world , being lonely , alcoholic , without real life friends and people to trust ..The only one that seems to have a purpose and actually realizing the situation , this is Bogdan .. Ulyana is young (23 ) so there’s time , Leora , no comment…

Nelly is a fucking mess.  If she don't get her life back on track she's going to lay down to sleep one night and never wake to see the light of the next day.  I have seen it happen to people that are doing the same shit she's doing to herself now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Nelly is a fucking mess.  If she don't get her life back on track she's going to lay down to sleep one night and never wake to see the light of the next day.  I have seen it happen to people that are doing the same shit she's doing to herself now.

Let’s hope we don’t experience this on cameras .. I hope her husband manages finding a solution , however , I don’t really know if with so many things on his mind , he has given the rightful attention and priority as he should have done on that ..it is his wife and maybe he believes she will be just fine .

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s hope we don’t experience this on cameras .. I hope her husband manages finding a solution , however , I don’t really know if with so many things on his mind , he has given the rightful attention and priority as he should have done on that ..it is his wife and maybe he believes she will be just fine .

It's something they're going to have to sort out. Staying on RLC is not going to help their issues at all.  Counselling might be good for a start, see what makes her tick.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's something they're going to have to sort out. Staying on RLC is not going to help their issues at all.  Counselling might be good for a start, see what makes her tick.

It is as you say .. but exposing themselves so much and with this tragic image of Nelly , I honestly don’t know if they have thought so deep with that ..

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sad to say that but sadly one of VHTV participants passed away a month ago on cam from apparently overdose. It was really a tragic event but I didn't see it live. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is as you say .. but exposing themselves so much and with this tragic image of Nelly , I honestly don’t know if they have thought so deep with that ..

She was never like this when they first arrived in Barcelona. Depression is a sad abnormality to deal with in life. They'll either sort it out or deal with the consequences of ignoring their problems. 

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She was never like this when they first arrived in Barcelona. Depression is a sad abnormality to deal with in life. They'll either sort it out or deal with the consequences of ignoring their problems. 

I don’t know if she faces depression , to me it looks like substances addiction , not alcohol , but I can’t really tell , maybe a mixture of them all ..

9 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am sad to say that but sadly one of VHTV participants passed away a month ago on cam from apparently overdose. It was really a tragic event but I didn't see it live. 

Yes , I read it here at the forum .. what to comment on that ? Tragedy at the maximum 😞 and this should be dealt differently but since I don’t watch , I am not appropriate to comment more .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if she faces depression , to me it looks like substances addiction , not alcohol , but I can’t really tell , maybe a mixture of them all ..

No matter what she suffers from she definitesly needs help before it becomes to late.