3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No matter what she suffers from she definitesly needs help before it becomes to late.

I can’t believe that they can’t see it .. also being Russians , perhaps this might look as a taboo , that is seeking professional help ..in eastern countries , there are still things considered as such , homosexuality being the number 1 forbidden thing ..

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t believe that they can’t see it .. also being Russians , perhaps this might look as a taboo , that is seeking professional help ..in eastern countries , there are still things considered as such , homosexuality being the number 1 forbidden thing ..

They'll just have to sort it out the best way they know how. In order to get help one has to first come to terms they need help.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll just have to sort it out the best way they know how. In order to get help one has to first come to terms they need help.

I don’t think that Bogdan doesn’t know what needs to be done , who knows , maybe he is afraid of her reaction that things might get worse ..which then will confirm a problematic relationship as many shout since Nelly messing with Martina .. but with Nelly now on cameras , i doubt we get the “ Nelly has left the project “ notification .

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think that Bogdan doesn’t know what needs to be done , who knows , maybe he is afraid of her reaction that things might get worse ..which then will confirm a problematic relationship as many shout since Nelly messing with Martina .. but with Nelly now on cameras , i doubt we get the “ Nelly has left the project “ notification .

Are we still talking about Nelly's condition over the weekend when Martina visited and later we saw Bogdan on the floor and Nelly unable to walk which led to a long UM?

Or did she get shitfaced again since the UM?