Just now, tle said:

Inductive reasoning requires specific data to reach a probability… But you seem to have no specific data to share with us….

See RLC replay. I don't report on anything that has not been seen by everyone. However, not everyone sees the same. LOL

17 minutes ago, Dizzo said:

I love Gina because she is so pure. As you see her, she is. She doesn't care about the cameras and can be herself. I've been following her since the beginning and I still haven't got tired of her so I'm glad she's back. Even if it is just for a little while because I don't think she will do a tour again. I hope she does. Always thought she has a webcam past. What I also like about her is that sometimes she looks very naughty in the camera. Like, I know you are watching and have the hots for me. Gina is simply the best of RLC

How can I disagree with a comment praising one of the pure naturals and most impact made on cameras girls ? 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Kudos to you my friend expressing  the truth and reality ☺️ I don’t know if Gina makes my personal top 5 ever but I know FOR SURE that Gina being genuine , pure and realistic , it is what my seeking of RLC is … I think her RLC times are long gone but adding her in the current weird female cast , she will share things up instantly .. Gina will always be the RLC GOV Queen for me and if I see Loraine taking the spot , well , we should riot 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tle said:

Inductive reasoning requires specific data to reach a probability… But you seem to have no specific data to share with us….

Before RLC replay, I developed my own archives, from which I would review at least three times before.I would make a post to give my opinion about a scene. Everyone who did not see what I saw decided that it was fair game for a challenge. Now that RlC has instituted Replay, no one challenges me anymore because we can all go back and see what was missed the first time. It's not complicated.

7 minutes ago, philo said:

See RLC replay. I don't report on anything that has not been seen by everyone. However, not everyone sees the same. LOL

Everyone sees the same ..but you always interpreting it on your own way of thinking .. which is why people question most of the times your thoughts .. Holly and Thor last night , we all saw the same but it is forum free for everyone to interpret it with his / her own beliefs and thoughts .. But please , don’t push for your opinion as being the right one … I think you are hunted by the fact of your beliefs at the balcony incident at Bogdan’s and Nelly’s in Russia where you have formatted your own idea by simply having no idea what happened since there were no cameras …

9 minutes ago, tle said:

Let me satisfy your requirement for specific data: I will, on this date, predict that the next time Gina is invited to a party, that she will get up and dance. That is the prediction. The evidence is that RLC replay will reveal that on all previous occasions where Gina was invited to a party, Gina has gotten up and danced. I cannot prove that Gina is going to dance at the next party (And I am not trying to prove it) but my confidence level is high that it is a probability above 50%. (My expectation is that it is actually about 90%) We can all wait and see if Gina gets up and dances at the next party. I cannot simplify it more than this.

1 minute ago, philo said:

Let me satisfy your requirement for specific data: I will, on this date, predict that the next time Gina is invited to a party, that she will get up and dance. That is the prediction. The evidence is that RLC replay will reveal that on all previous occasions where Gina was invited to a party, Gina has gotten up and danced. I cannot prove that Gina is going to dance at the next party (And I am not trying to prove it) but my confidence level is high that it is a probability above 50%. (My expectation is that it is actually about 90%) We can all wait and see if Gina gets up and dances at the next party. I cannot simplify it more than this.

I would call that pattern recognition

Even after this elementary styled explanation, there will continue to be those who don't understand because they think I am trying to "Prove something". The continue to say that because there was no camera to record it that it did not happen. They are the people who think that a tree never falls in the forest because there was no one there to observe it. I'm done with those conversations.  

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Yep. Reviewed RLC replay and have seen no sex between Martina and Nelly in the past year... My confidence level is high that the probability of them having sex the next time we see them is very low....

3 minutes ago, tle said:

Yep. Reviewed RLC replay and have seen no sex between Martina and Nelly in the past year... My confidence level is high that the probability of them having sex the next time we see them is very low....

If you don't learn anything else today, you need to know that the absence of evidence is not evidence. I'm afraid I cannot help you anymore with this so lets discontinue this dialogue. Have a good day.