3 hours ago, tle said:

I don't see any further sexual relations between the two.

Yes.  No one will see any further sexual relations because they all seem to be off-cam!

(Sorry TLE, had to jump on this.  All is fun in love and war!)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes.  No one will see any further sexual relations because they all seem to be off-cam!

(Sorry TLE, had to jump on this.  All is fun in love and war!)

Well they had this nice villa they could come to for their off camera escapades but now that it’s on camera I guess they’ll have to find someplace else…. They could visit Gina… Wherever she’s staying… They could even include Gina in their little lesbian menage a trois… That would actually be hot!   If they do that they need to do it on camera… That would get the subscriptions up!   But it should be pretty easy to figure out when it’s happening now that Nelly and Martina are both on camera again… All we have to do is keep a close eye on both of them and if they both ever go off camera at the same time…. BAM…. We got em….

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Why can’t it simply  be two friends who the one decided  to visit the other ?why should it be behind anything happening in front of our eyes trying to speculate ?🙁🤷‍♂️

I think it is all of the above.  They are two good friends.  But speculation is why we are here.  If we could not speculate, this would be boring (at least for me).

3 hours ago, tle said:

I only know what I see and what the translators tell us... and they told us the last time she had sex with Nelly she felt a great bit of regret over the drunken incident...

I think it's clear that Nelly is still very focused on her feelings for Martina but Martina is not reciprocating and is hesitating and a bit regretful.  Nelly's situation seems more obvious, she has mental health issues and her passion/love for Martina is interwoven into all of this.  I think Martina views this as just sex.  She does have a deep connection to Nelly and I think bisexuality for a female is having close female friends.  We keep thinking Martina is holding back out of respect for Bogdan but it is also possible she is holding back because she sees how Nelly's problems are wrapped up around this.  It's like, you don't offer an alcoholic a cocktail. 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well , there are still people who believe that Martina and Nelly always have feelings for one another , well , as you say , if that’s the case , why they didn’t continue despite Nelly not  being an RLC regular ? 

I offered some answers in the point above but the fact is DD we do not know what these two have done sexually off-cam.  There are large amounts of off-cam time where they could be together.  I would be willing to believe the sexual aspect of their relationship is OVER if it wasn't for the parking lot incident. 

I don't think you end relationships "cold turkey" unless you are hurt or abused in some way.  Like if your lover cheated on you or physically abused you (except for Gina).  In situations where deep down both parties know this is a love that can't be sustained, the breaking up part is NOT easy and it is possible (with the help of alcohol) that they submit to their sexual desires perhaps. 

We just do not know.

4 hours ago, philo said:

Gina's bottoms "accidentally" fell off in front of the guys. LOL

Watching the whole scene of Gina and Martina dancing in front of the guys (Thor, Samson) and later with Nelly and short-haired chick who's name escapes me ... it's a bit fascinating.  I don't think the guys know what to think watching this.  This clearly is a different dynamic having two guys as cast members.  If these were guys that the girls brought home, I think they would behave differently ... like "omg we won the jackpot by finding these girls" ... but these guys kinda know they are here to perform for the viewers.  It just felt strange watching Gina and Martina with those two hanging around.  We have seen the girls dance lots of times and they seem to enjoy it (and Martina and Gina seemed to enjoy today too) but it was weird having Thor and Samson there.  Can't really describe it but I did not like the vibe.

My other thought is this:  It was good to see Martina having fun at one of the villa's.  She has stayed away from the villas since last summer and maybe she is planning to visit more often.  There is a natural bond between these people as they all work for RLC.  I am guessing the only reason she will stay away is if she can't balance the Nelly situation appropriately (whatever that may mean).  But it appears she is trying to make a "villa comeback" and for that I am happy to see.  I would much rather see her spend nights at the villa where I know she is safe than out somewhere in Barcelona doing God knows what.     (OK I went a little overboard there.)

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope by now they realize that they are just friends.

If those people are Loraine, Samson and Thor, I think they are talking about the relationship between Holly and Thor. It seems that somenone here is very, very in love and he is trying to know how to conquer his favorite girl, Holly-Baby. If he hasn't already conquer her. Normal little dramatical talking between lovers and friends. 🤷‍♀️💘😄

Just now, Noodle said:

If those people are Loraine, Samson and Thor, I think they are talking about the relationship between Holly and Thor. It seems that somenone here is very, very in love and he is trying to know how to conquer his favorite girl, Holly-Baby. If he hasn't already conquer her. Normal little drama talking between lovers and friends. 🤷‍♀️😄

lets just say that if and when thor and holly hookup on camera, it won't be nothing but another time they've hooked up. it will just be the first time they have hooked up for the world to see.