4 minutes ago, philo said:

If you don't learn anything else today, you need to know that the absence of evidence is not evidence. I'm afraid I cannot help you anymore with this so lets discontinue this dialogue. Have a good day.

You base your conclusions on inductive reasoning so you must have specific data to draw your conclusions... You have no specific data of sex between Martina and Nelly yet you claim the probability is high... You have not reached your conclusions through analysis and inductive reasoning.... In the case of inductive reasoning the only data you have is the absence of data which can leave you with no conclusion... All you have is an opinion... Like everyone else...

I will leave it to the intelligence of the forum to past judgement on my post and your post. I'm done talking with you. Please desist or you will be entering the realm of trolling.

1 minute ago, reezaminalang said:

Nelly hugging Bogdan, the conversation must be pretty serious

whatever it is hopefully things will get better

Nothing different of what we have seen n the past and some crisis involved .. I can’t see any improvement for Nelly 😔 sadly .. 😞

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nothing different of what we have seen n the past and some crisis involved .. I can’t see any improvement for Nelly 😔 sadly .. 😞

Looks like a serious conversation. I heard Bogdan mention Taco so I guess as usual the conversation was about Martina. Nelly started to cry.

Just now, DWI said:

Looks like a serious conversation. I heard Bogdan mention Taco so I guess as usual the conversation was about Martina. Nelly started to cry.

Nelly is fucked up with everyone and everything .. I might be cruel , savage and not fair with my criticism , but who  has brought this to her apart from herself ? She cheated her husband when he has been the most committed of them all , she left Russia for unknown reasons , she had plastic repairs which made her less attractive , she lost the support of her extended fan base .. does it really worth it for all the money of the world ? What is her last and current RLC contribution apart from joining forces with Martina and criticized for that ? A sad truth , in my opinion , the more Barcelona for Nelly , the more downfall…

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

He meant that opinions and hemmoroids have something in commom...

image.png.cc125d4030745bd1089e0dc948803439.png

I have no problem with that... I know I'm an asshole... My wife tells me all the time...

• Haha 4