6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

lets just say that if and when thor and holly hookup on camera, it won't be nothing but another time they've hooked up. it will just be the first time they have hooked up for the world to see.

I agree. Off the cameras they already be a couple. Love cares 🥰

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm just saying that what you see with what goes on within rlc is not what actually goes on in these peoples real lives

And what actually goes on in these peoples real lives? 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Watching the whole scene of Gina and Martina dancing in front of the guys (Thor, Samson) and later with Nelly and short-haired chick who's name escapes me ... it's a bit fascinating.  I don't think the guys know what to think watching this.  This clearly is a different dynamic having two guys as cast members.  If these were guys that the girls brought home, I think they would behave differently ... like "omg we won the jackpot by finding these girls" ... but these guys kinda know they are here to perform for the viewers.  It just felt strange watching Gina and Martina with those two hanging around.  We have seen the girls dance lots of times and they seem to enjoy it (and Martina and Gina seemed to enjoy today too) but it was weird having Thor and Samson there.  Can't really describe it but I did not like the vibe.

My other thought is this:  It was good to see Martina having fun at one of the villa's.  She has stayed away from the villas since last summer and maybe she is planning to visit more often.  There is a natural bond between these people as they all work for RLC.  I am guessing the only reason she will stay away is if she can't balance the Nelly situation appropriately (whatever that may mean).  But it appears she is trying to make a "villa comeback" and for that I am happy to see.  I would much rather see her spend nights at the villa where I know she is safe than out somewhere in Barcelona doing God knows what.     (OK I went a little overboard there.)

Hi Jen,                                                                                                                                     Wow! It took me a while to read both of your posts (that's ok...I know how words can just keep flowing, and flowing, and flowing.) I am guilty of it all the time. But I just want to say that both of your last posts are just about perfect. The only thing I would differ on is that I did not have an issue with the sexy dancing in front of the two guys...but of course, I'm a guy. I love to see Martina tease in that way and I have missed that about her when she used to dance at the B4 parties. I am sure many subs agree with your points...They are very insightful and bring up some issues that are really not spoken about too much. Thanks for the great reading.                                                                                

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noodle said:

And what actually goes on in these peoples real lives? 🤷‍♀️

well, i would suspect nothing of what you see on rlc.  let's face it, this is a job for them and they know what they are supposed to do and not do to maintain this job.  i imagine in there real lives it's real vacations and normal daily routines.

42 minutes ago, DWI said:

The only thing I would differ on is that I did not have an issue with the sexy dancing in front of the two guys...but of course, I'm a guy. I love to see Martina tease in that way and I have missed that about her when she used to dance at the B4 parties. I am sure many subs agree with your points...They are very insightful and bring up some issues that are really not spoken about too much. Thanks for the great reading.

You are quite welcome DWI.   (Still remember when I thought you were named after a drunk driving incident).

To be clear, I absolutely love seeing Martina and all the girls dancing.  My comments were directed at watching  the guys look at Martina and Gina.  It just felt weird.  They were just sitting there.   There was just something about that scene with Thor and Sampson that felt weird.  It was a strange vibe.  That's all I was trying to say.  Why not get up and dance with Gina and Martina?

I wish I had a ton of more time to watch.  I enjoy when I have some time and I can watch a scene in detail.  You can notice a lot of things.  I have met some of you guys in the private messages who are very observant and see things I do not see.  They are true voyeurs and  I am proud to be friends with them here.

My own opinion on Thor and Samson is still evolving.  I am not opposed right now but I am also not endorsing this either.  Of course they are eye candy for women.  But as some say, 98% of RLC's customers are male.  So not sure what they are trying to do.  If they think the idea of putting males into apartments is a good idea, why not the guy who was with Pam?  Make it realistic.  Not all guys are like Thor and Samson.

It's important to watch in detail.  We all wish we had more time.  You see things and you wonder.

Good example:  Martina sat down after dancing and turned to Thor and he asked a question.  Martina's response was one of "kinda sort of it's not really like that".  She used her hands in a manner associated with "comme ci comme ca" or like "maybe but not really".   I can't even find the words to describe.  My question is:  What did Thor ask her?     What if he asked her:  Are you maried?    Do you have a boyfriend?  Are you in a relationship with Nelly?  Do you come to the villas often? 

So that is what I think about when I am doing serious voyeurism.

35 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

To be clear, I absolutely love seeing Martina and all the girls dancing.  My comments were directed at watching  the guys look at Martina and Gina.  It just felt weird.  They were just sitting there.   There was just something about that scene with Thor and Sampson that felt weird.  It was a strange vibe.  That's all I was trying to say.  Why not get up and dance with Gina and Martina?

I would probably have acted very similar.. There's an effect a sexy woman has when she dances... Watching Gina dance is mesmerizing. You might have to be a guy to understand...