1 minute ago, philo said:

When you say "Nothing more" what is the basis for your statement?

She was there to show they can still be friends.. I don't see any further sexual relations between the two...

1 minute ago, tle said:

She was there to show they can still be friends.. I don't see any further sexual relations between the two...

I take that to mean that you are merely offering your opinion...not unlike the rest of us?

1 minute ago, tle said:

That's just your opinion, man.

You know what they say about opinions?

Just now, philo said:

I take that to mean that you are merely offering your opinion...not unlike the rest of us?

Me and the rest of us haven't seen them have sex in close to a year....

2 minutes ago, tle said:

I was not trying to challenge you...I was trying to determine if you understood the conversation and could offer insight that those of us who don't understand the language might not have. 

21 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina is leaving. This visit must have some strategic importance to the continuation of the story line.

Why can’t it simply  be two friends who the one decided  to visit the other ?why should it be behind anything happening in front of our eyes trying to speculate ?🙁🤷‍♂️

Just now, philo said:

I was not trying to challenge you...I was trying to determine if you understood the conversation and could offer insight that those of us who don't understand the language might not have. 

No.. I don't understand a word they're saying... I only know what I see and what the translators tell us... and they told us the last time she had sex with Nelly she felt a great bit of regret over the drunken incident...

2 minutes ago, tle said:

Me and the rest of us haven't seen them have sex in close to a year....

Why would Nelly lick M pussy in front of camera if she is not part of project, she won`t get bonus from RLC

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rafan said:

Why would Nelly lick M pussy in front of camera if she is not part of project, she won`t get bonus from RLC

We'll just have to stay tuned and see what happens between the two... They're both human and you know how humans behave... They can be pretty unpredictable at times... Especially women.. from my experience...

• Like 1

This conversation is following the typical pattern of those who don't want to believe anything that they don't see themselves on camera...except when they are told something different by someone they deem an authority...(also commentary of the current body politic)...VS... those who use their own skills of analysis and induction to arrive at their own understanding.

6 minutes ago, philo said:

This conversation is following the typical pattern of those who don't want to believe anything that they don't see themselves on camera...except when they are told something different by someone they deem an authority...(also commentary of the current body politic)...VS... those who use their own skills of analysis and induction to arrive at their own understanding.

You mean we all have an opinion.... That's really about All we have here...