15 minutes ago, rafan said:

Why would Nelly lick M pussy in front of camera if she is not part of project, she won`t get bonus from RLC

Well , there are still people who believe that Martina and Nelly always have feelings for one another , well , as you say , if that’s the case , why they didn’t continue despite Nelly not  being an RLC regular ? 

Regarding Gina, I once also thought that Gina's persona was only a childish joke. Then, I observed an incident that changed my opinion of her. I now see her as someone hiding enormous pain and hurt. She masks her trauma perfectly by performing the role of the effervescent life of the party. The day after her partner Bruno, fucked her friend Stella on her sofa, they all left the apartment for the beach, according to their beach attire. A while later, Gina returned to the apartment alone, and Bruno and Stella did not return until almost the next day. When Gina first faced the camera, she appeared to be totally devastated!!!  After a few minutes of sobbing, she turned on "a switch" and because the Gina we know from all of the parties for so many years. Her ability to immediately hide her pain seems to be a skill that she has practiced and become good at...but I still see the devastation.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, rafan said:

Why would Nelly lick M pussy in front of camera if she is not part of project, she won`t get bonus from RLC

Personally I'd love to see them fuck again... I loved watching them... But I haven't seen it in a while now...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , there are still people who believe that Martina and Nelly always have feelings for one another , well , as you say , if that’s the case , why they didn’t continue despite Nelly not  being an RLC regular ? 

I said why they didn’t continue in FRONT of camera. I don`t know were they in contact or relationship at all

Just now, tle said:

Personally I'd love to see them fuck again... I loved watching them... But I haven't seen it in a while now...

If this current self confident Martina fucks this wreck of a woman like Nelly , I honestly will be out of words 🥺🥺😢

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Regarding Gina, I once also thought that Gina's persona was only a childish joke. Then, I observed an incident that changed my opinion of her. I now see her as someone hiding enormous pain and hurt. She masks her trauma perfectly by performing the role of the effervescent life of the party. The day after her partner Bruno, fucked her friend Stella on her sofa, they all left the apartment for the beach, according to their beach attire. A while later, Gina returned to the apartment alone, and Bruno and Stella did not return until almost the next day. When Gina first faced the camera, she appeared to be totally devastated!!!  After a few minutes of sobbing, she turned on "a switch" and because the Gina we know from all of the parties for so many years. Her ability to immediately hide her pain seems to be a skill that she has practiced and become good at...but I still see the devastation.

There is a real person inside there somewhere...

4 minutes ago, tle said:

You mean we all have an opinion.... That's really about All we have here...

People usually describe their opinions as their opinion, their belief, their theory, or their thougghts...normally a declarative statement like "Nothing more" is usually reserved to those who have some sort of empirical evidence to back it up. 

1 minute ago, rafan said:

I said why they didn’t continue in FRONT of camera. I don`t know were they in contact or relationship at all

They have never stop seeing one another ..but this is a good friendship development ..despite some unexpected events every now and then .

Just now, ddhm said:

They have never stop seeing one another ..but this is a good friendship development ..despite some unexpected events every now and then .

That is a speculation that you present as fact

1 minute ago, philo said:

People usually describe their opinions as their opinion, their belief, their theory, or their thougghts...normally a declarative statement like "Nothing more" is usually reserved to those who have some sort of empirical evidence to back it up. 

The empirical evidence is we're not seeing it happen. The empirical evidence is the regret over the drunken incident in the parking lot... If you ignore those then I guess they're still fucking....

5 minutes ago, tle said:

There is a real person inside there somewhere...

Gina is one of the most genuine of them all ..the person on cameras is exactly the person away of them .. and we should never forget that she has always been standing for anyone of her roomates , it isn’t a coincidence that it is also that “ everyone loves Gina “ for her colleagues , she’s more sensitive and emotional than many who try to bring this image on cameras but she , like Masha , being real and not giving a fuck for the cameras , it is simply hurting  her public image …RLC is a choice , you either become a “ Leora “ or you remain a “ Masha ..these are the two variants .. 

2 minutes ago, rafan said:

That is a speculation that you present as fact

Let’s see if the translators appear and confirm my post against yours 😌