Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

2 hours ago, tle said:

Yes, she's a very lonely woman... But that's by her own choice....

I doubt if it is her own choice .. I have no proof obviously but I am trying to think how anyone could befriend a girl who isn’t sincere with her activities.. So, I think she tried to make friendships  , how else she could handle nearly 2 years of loneliness in Prague and when Malia wasn’t there ? But all things in life , choices , decisions , they always bring the consequences many years later .. In all of my years , I have seen no one hiding his/her own RLC life and job like she has been doing .. It’s funny , feeling ashamed of her job but not shy to be a master at cleaning the apartment ..Imagine if all apartments were treating the RLC subscribers the same way ..How more could we watch Martina and Alberto without the “necessary”  visits  of Candela , of Alberto’s bike friends , of Martina’s friends in general .. anyway , it is a bit off topic so , let’s leave it aside of this topic .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Friese60 said:

Das einzige was ich mit eigenen Augen gesehen habe ist , das Martina und Nelly sich geil gegenseitig geküsst u. geleckt haben. Sowas habe ich bei ihr noch nie mit einem fremden Mann gesehen. Solange glaube ich es nicht. Da kannst du reden was du willst. Bleibe du bei deiner Meinung  ich bleibe bei meiner-fertig-

Very good then … The incident also in the parking lot  never happened because nobody saw it … 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Friese60 said:

Wundere mich immer wieder wie du dich in andere Personen hinein versetzen kannst, ob sie Glücklich sind oder nicht. Woher weißt du, ob sie Freunde hat? Denke mal das dir fehlt das tägliche ficken und blasen von Mascha, Eva, Katie oder wie sie noch alle heißen. Leora so wie gestern nackt unter ihrem blauen Hemd ist für mich zehnmal mehr erotisch als die anderen Figuren. Gott sei Dank hat jeder einen anderen Geschmack.

You should read a bit more than the lines …Leora is an amazing girl but a terrible tenant..If you can’t understand this , it isn’t my problem ..I watch RLC for real life and not a woman exhibitioning herself ..I am glad that your taste is watching only pussy , tits and ass and I am glad that I also watch RLC for the personalities and the characters and not only the sex objects that people  see at the tenants .

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very good then … The incident also in the parking lot  never happened because nobody saw it … 

We did actually see her come home drunk and disheveled and tell Alberto about it... So there is some on camera confirmation of that event...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tle said:

Yes, she's a very lonely woman... But that's by her own choice....

✔️  it's her own choice, she enjoys her own company .  But very soon she will not be so lonely. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, tle said:

We did actually see her come home drunk and disheveled and tell Alberto about it... So there is some on camera confirmation of that event...

Everything I post here concerning any tenant , at any place , it has all been shared on cameras .. it is all cameras confirmed then since it has been shared vocally … it was a simple answer earlier to what friese60 denied of my posting .

Martina’s and Alberto’s forum is suddenly inhabited by the ultimate Leora cultists 😂🤣😂🤣 Defend , protect , follow people who have and express different opinions and keep on destroying the freedom of the forum that people can have their own opinion about anyone and anything by respecting and not insulting the tenant … what a lovely tenant then who loves to be alone but she has all the time her mobile to communicate with the world to fight her loneliness of real life 😂🤣😂🤣 it is her choice indeed and not the choices she made in her life to love the money more than people ..

Sorry for OT but it becomes ridiculous ..the power of speaking I have seems to be too much for some and can’t accept it 😂🤣😂🤣 ( sorry for the egoistic comment but it is really ridiculous ) that cultists appear to praise Leora also at other topics .

40 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️  it's her own choice, she enjoys her own company .  But very soon she will not be so lonely. 

Is she the same one who said some months ago “ I need no man in my life ? “ or she never said that and it is all BULLSHIT according to you ? Please , bring your confused and laughing emoji here and keep on hunting my posts across the forum criticizing Leora the tenant and not Leora the girl .

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Is she the same one who said some months ago “ I need no man in my life ? “ or she never said that and it is all BULLSHIT according to you ? Please , bring your confused and laughing emoji here and keep on hunting my posts across the forum criticizing Leora the tenant and not Leora the girl .

She said 'i need no man in my life, the only man she wanted to live with was paul, because he understands her.' 

But you should know this because you told everyone in the 'leora topic'  that you had a 100% translator and knew everything, but i proved you was bullshitting with that as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

She said 'i need no man in my life, the only man she wanted to live with was paul, because he understands her.' 

But you should know this because you told everyone in the 'leora topic'  that you had a 100% translator and knew everything, but i proved you was bullshitting with that as well. 

I don't understand why there is all this discussion regarding "Leora" in the "Martina and Alberto" forum.  Your discusson is fine but irrelevant and painful.

• Upvote 5