Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

My attention is sometimes drawn to changes in Leora's environment. For someone whose behaviors have literally been observed for years, these changes sometimes forecast an event. With the removal of the tree, the Guest Room has been stripped of evidence of human occupancy and the door has been closed. I don't see the vacuum robot running around so I am curious as to a reason for a fabric draped closed door?  Just curious.  

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, philo said:

My attention is sometimes drawn to changes in Leora's environment. For someone whose behaviors have literally been observed for years, these changes sometimes forecast an event. With the removal of the tree, the Guest Room has been stripped of evidence of human occupancy and the door has been closed. I don't see the vacuum robot running around so I am curious as to a reason for a fabric draped closed door?  Just curious.  

The one on the door should theoretically be a sheet or blanket. This is not the first time she has hung a blanket over the door. She even does it in her room a few times, before changing the blankets. Evidently Leora will slowly remove a couple of things from the guest room for the eventual arrival of Paul. To put the work table in it.

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The one on the door should theoretically be a sheet or blanket. This is not the first time she has hung a blanket over the door. She even does it in her room a few times, before changing the blankets. Evidently Leora will slowly remove a couple of things from the guest room for the eventual arrival of Paul. To put the work table in it.

sheet From the bed from Leora

to dry 

• Upvote 2

Just now, tom4301 said:

hot view....i asked myself did leora bate anytime with 2 dildos at the same time....would love to see this anytime 🙂 😉

Cant remember her doing it in this apartment. Used to in the old apartment.

Her pulling her panties between her lips would look great from this angle.