Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The one on the door should theoretically be a sheet or blanket. This is not the first time she has hung a blanket over the door. She even does it in her room a few times, before changing the blankets. Evidently Leora will slowly remove a couple of things from the guest room for the eventual arrival of Paul. To put the work table in it.

Never seen her clean the top of the door. Really good dust collector.  I'd never drape clean anything over a door, unless I washed the top of the door before doing so.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Never seen her clean the top of the door. Really good dust collector.  I'd never drape clean anything over a door, unless I washed the top of the door before doing so.

A man speaking from experience....

59 minutes ago, van the man said:

I loved playing 'knock down ginger'!!!!!! I haven't heard that expression in years!!! Oh the memories

It was better if you wrapped some dog shit in tissue, lit it then knocked and ran. The person would open the door stamp on the burning tissue to put it out and get covered in shit.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I am aware of such conditions jugg, and there is always hygienic cleanser's made specifically for such conditions as well as water.

I was not making fun of you and I like your answer. 🤣

Of course I wasn't talking about Leora or anyone in particular. Any way, Leora's vag gets plenty of fresh air 🤣so it's not a problem for her.

I meant that many women don't allow it to grow because they just dislike not feeling fresh. I probably should have chosen different words. 🙃

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I was not making fun of you and I like your answer. 🤣

Of course I wasn't talking about Leora or anyone in particular. Any way, Leora's vag gets plenty of fresh air 🤣so it's not a problem for her.

I meant that many women don't allow it to grow because they just dislike not feeling fresh. I probably should have chosen different words. 🙃

Her landing strip looks well manicured. A professional job or good home maintenance?

• Sad 1