Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂🤣

At least you guys are more “polite “ during spring times , the bullshit GIF didn’t appear 😂🤣😂🤣

Never forget  that this topic has the least active members in the whole forum and it is the “ nest “  of a certain group who in the process of time the forum has christened them as “ Leora’s cultists “ and “ Leora’s worshipers “ .. This , like all other topics could be a great place for opinions and a variety of thoughts to be expressed publicly but … the absence of so many respected posters across CC forums is actually confirming what I am trying to say here …

In any case , Leora is a passion and an addiction so , the reactions are totally understood . 

I also believe a number of people on the forum for whatever personal reasons defend her without exception (or in some cases without rational reason). I promised the administration I would temper negative comments about her respectfully and I will do so now. 

Leora is ,has little if any inhibitions, enjoys showing her body and doing sexual acts on an international platform to many thousands of viewers. As cute, innocent and girlish as she acts she is employed on is an adult site. She is a capital E exhibitionist. She can be very manipulative. She has a very kind generous heart and a special place for dogs. Her personal life is much more complicated than other people by her choice.

What she does on these cameras in return for money and board requires a huge degree of confidence, detachment, lack of modesty and a good dose naivety. I personally watch her because it is so uncommon be have access to an attractive woman doing what she does.

This is not a one sided criticism of her just my personal view. For the life of me I can't understand why these personal observations of mine (or any other forum member) can't be written without a barrage of criticism from those who think she's above being described in a way contrary to their own personal manner? 

That bate on Cam 3 last night was a doozie. I don't know nor have I ever met a woman that would have done that on the international internet recorded forever. RLC can expect my $45.00 at the 1st of the month because she did. She's great at what she does. Paul better bring his A game.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I also believe a number of people on the forum for whatever personal reasons defend her without exception (or in some cases without rational reason). I promised the administration I would temper negative comments about her respectfully and I will do so now. 

Leora is ,has little if any inhibitions, enjoys showing her body and doing sexual acts on an international platform to many thousands of viewers. As cute, innocent and girlish as she acts she is employed on is an adult site. She is a capital E exhibitionist. She can be very manipulative. She has a very kind generous heart and a special place for dogs. Her personal life is much more complicated than other people by her choice.

What she does on these cameras in return for money and board requires a huge degree of confidence, detachment, lack of modesty and a good dose naivety. I personally watch her because it is so uncommon be have access to an attractive woman doing what she does.

This is not a one sided criticism of her just my personal view. For the life of me I can't understand why these personal observations of mine (or any other forum member) can't be written without a barrage of criticism from those who think she's above being described in a way contrary to their own personal manner? 

That bate on Cam 3 last night was a doozie. I don't know nor have I ever met a woman that would have done that on the international internet recorded forever. RLC can expect my $45.00 at the 1st of the month because she did. She's great at what she does. Paul better bring his A game.

Paul ? The guy that till 2019 everybody loved to negative criticize for his mannerism towards Leora and for who he was as a partner and nowadays suddenly “ everybody loves Paul “ or some hardcore Leora fans avoid posting anything against him ? Please 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

37 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Shouldn't this be posted in 8/24 so we don't have to read it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Bonsoir a tout

Leora était au téléphone pendant son repassage je ne sais pas si c’était Paul je n’ai rien compris et men ordinateur se bloquait très souvent

Et elle est toujours au téléphone par intermittence Paul

Bonne soirée

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂🤣

At least you guys are more “polite “ during spring times , the bullshit GIF didn’t appear 😂🤣😂🤣

Never forget  that this topic has the least active members in the whole forum and it is the “ nest “  of a certain group who in the process of time the forum has christened them as “ Leora’s cultists “ and “ Leora’s worshipers “ .. This , like all other topics could be a great place for opinions and a variety of thoughts to be expressed publicly but … the absence of so many respected posters across CC forums is actually confirming what I am trying to say here …

In any case , Leora is a passion and an addiction so , the reactions are totally understood . 

As StnCld316 has advised you if you have any beefs please take it to take it up in Rants & Flames and not here. 

• Upvote 5