Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

It is why I mentioned that it was once hoped in regards to the issue. A landing strip is nice and definitely more mature appearing imo than a bare area, but a landing strip is only enough for piper cubs to land on and anything larger needs more area for successful landings. 🤣

What do you want to land there Nich….An 380 800?

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I for one once hoped that eventually that attractive woman might actually surprise herself as well as some others, by allowing a nicely groomed, full, and thick pubic patch to be grown out for once for awhile. Considering how much time has past, it's doubtful of ever occurring. It is my opinion that too many women of modern times think that by keeping their pubic area's completely shaved bare or mostly shaved that it keeps them feeling younger because of appearing younger in age in that area, so they go for that younger girl look. It is also my opinion, that some that do, have more of an immature appearance than as much of just a younger in age appearance.

Agree with you 100%  Hope she reads it

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Evening all

Just looked at the replay of Leora and the replanting of the Lemon tree... what she should have done was to pot in a larger pot and use this as a guide but a nice try though bless her.

Compost: Citrus trees need a slightly acid environment. The pH should be between 6 and 6.5, (Lemons slightly lower pH than Oranges) so use ericaceous compost. Do not use composts containing lime as they will have a higher pH. Most multi-purpose composts also contain lime and have a fairly high pH so should be avoided.

As for her landing strip will it be given a name:

Kate Bush, George Bush, Jed Bush, Nut Bush City Limits (Ike and Tina Turner) 🤪

• Like 2