Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

Just now, Brokk! said:

Now, but before it was covered by the bed blanket. Who knows if she'll masturbate in bed like she did other times as soon as she woke up...

Can you think of a better way for a woman to wake up?

• Upvote 4

I for one once hoped that eventually that attractive woman might actually surprise herself as well as some others, by allowing a nicely groomed, full, and thick pubic patch to be grown out for once for awhile. Considering how much time has past, it's doubtful of ever occurring. It is my opinion that too many women of modern times think that by keeping their pubic area's completely shaved bare or mostly shaved that it keeps them feeling younger because of appearing younger in age in that area, so they go for that younger girl look. It is also my opinion, that some that do, have more of an immature appearance than as much of just a younger in age appearance.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I for one once hoped that eventually that attractive woman might actually surprise herself as well as some others, by allowing a nicely groomed full and thick pubic patch to be grown out for once for awhile. Considering how much time has past, it's doubtful of ever occurring. Too many women of modern times think that by keeping their pubic area's completely shaved bare or mostly shaved that it keeps them appearing younger in age so they go for that younger girl look.

I don’t imagine that ever coming to fruition Nich ! She looks amazing with the strip she has grown for us now and I for one am more than happy with the arrangement, but I do take what you say about women shaving constantly, I find it difficult to distinguish between a grown woman a pre pubescent child or an oven ready chicken.

Judging by the thickness and lushness  of Leora’s head hair I would imagine her to be quite hirsute if she didn’t look after her garden. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t imagine that ever coming to fruition Nich ! She looks amazing with the strip she has grown for us now and I for one am more than happy with the arrangement, but I do take what you say about women shaving constantly, I find it difficult to distinguish between a grown woman a pre pubescent child or an oven ready chicken.

Judging by the thickness of Leora’s head hair I would imagine her to be quite hirsute if she didn’t look after her garden. 

It is why I mentioned that it was once hoped in regards to the issue. A landing strip is nice and definitely more mature in appearance than a bare area imo, but a landing strip is only enough for piper cubs to land on and anything larger needs more area for successful landings. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4