B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

@thinga69 That is a tough question, because since they are just living their lives and aren't obligated to do anything, as for example on cam girl sites (if you pay them directly in tokens to do stuff), they can do it or not. Doesn't mean that either they will never do it or they have to do it whenever we want. The fact is just that there's a very high probability of it to happen, and then we just expect it to happen. That's it.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

@thinga69 That is a tough question, because since they are just living their lives and aren't obligated to do anything, as for example on cam girl sites (if you pay them directly in tokens to do stuff), they can do it or not. Doesn't mean that either they will never do it or they have to do it whenever we want. The fact is just that there's a very high probability of it to happen.

I know they aren't obligated to do anything but RLC expect some kinds of behavior from healthy, young and sexually active people. This isn't a monastery.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I know they aren't obligated to do anything but RLC expect some kinds of behavior from healthy, young and sexually active people. This isn't a monastery.

First, that's why I said it is a tough question. And second, expecting (which is what we all do) is different from having the duty to demand, since RLC states that they aren't actors. And from the moment they start doing what people demand, they become actors, which becomes a contradiction.

Karol, you already have my email address just go ahead and send those videos and pictures my way. Thanks Beautiful. By the way, those shots are not where your assets are. It needs to be from behind so we can see that amazing ass in full form.ย 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

First, that's why I said it is a tough question. And second, expecting (which is what we all do) is different from having the duty do demand, since RLC states that they aren't actors. And the moment they start doing what people demand, they become actors.

Of course we can't demand anything because we don't have that power. But you are using this argument to dismiss our argumentation on why they don't add much to the cast. RLC's lucky is that are other girls much more active on this project leaving The Sisters for the ones that only wants to watch a normal, or out of normal sexually speaking, life of two sisters. ngl I enjoy watching Esmi's morning routine but sometimes now there are more interesting girls to keep track of.

At the B7 party my biggest curiosity was on how Esmi was going to behave since to me she's a fish out of water in this environment and she behaved just as I expected.ย  In front of some unknown people she was shy, on B4 at night she was more loose. Too bad that something happened in that garage with Fior, R&K that looks like it made Esmi leave sooner than what she was expecting.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Karol, you already have my email address just go ahead and send those videos and pictures my way. Thanks Beautiful. By the way, those shots are not where your assets are. It needs to be from behind so we can see that amazing ass in full form.ย 

How did she got your email? ๐Ÿ˜…