B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

Ok Esmi, want to really piss your little sis off. Bottom drawer in her night side table, righthand side. open box. check batteries. lubricate. push the on button. feel the buzz. used for relaxation, satisfaction, and stress relief or revenge as the case maybe. Your welcome.

HAHAHAHA I forgot who I was talking to. HAHAAHAHAHA. there is no way she will ever become The Most Erotic Esmi of RLC.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

On 5/20/2022 at 2:58 AM, piedpiper1968 said:

I do not understand this logic of yours at all. You are on here constantly defending all the other people with your bullshit yet come on here all pissed off at Karol and knocking her. I think her and her BF have an excellent plan and when the time is right she will kiss RLC goodbye forever and I will be happy to see that as it will mean she has moved on with her life with her BF. 

I have a different opinion , where’s my mistake on that ? I am not Karol’s boyfriend and I don’t have or live their lives but since we are at a forum where opinions are posted and this causes discussions to agree or disagree , I simply express my disappointment that Karol and boyfriend continue living apart from one another , sleeping maybe 2 times per week together and maybe meeting for some hours per day . 

I would personally quit all that and try to make my own life with the person I care most in the world when the chance finally to be with this person everyday was just in front of me . You might have understood by my posts that I hate money over relationships and this perhaps makes me not liking what they do . BUT …As long as it is what they want and what makes them happy and whatever ,this  is what matters the most . This doesn’t prevent me from posting what   I think and I don’t understand why I shouldn’t express my thoughts ..

You judge my post as bullshit when I have never characterized and in general I avoid doing it at anyone’s post here , having the power to express yourself and talk is one of the bigger gifts ,I respect your opinion and maybe when you simply don’t like someone’s who at least respects you answering you back in a respected way , you could try and do the same .Anyway , it is what it is  , you have  your thoughts I have mine and as you may have noticed my opinion has nothing to do by not liking Karol or boyfriend as a couple and personalities but for their choice , it is as simple as that .