B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

no, but i recognised kristys voice and heard loud music, does that count

Yes of course. I didn't doubt you. I was just interested in case you could and could translate.

it's time, I remind you every two or three months, all the girls who participate in this 'project', are paid to be naked or have sex in front of the cameras, so it seems normal to me that almost all of them supplement their salaries by meeting guys, I repeat almost all of them, then as Titti shows, maybe not always money, but good works

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

it's time, I remind you every two or three months, all the girls who participate in this 'project', are paid to be naked or have sex in front of the cameras, so it seems normal to me that almost all of them supplement their salaries by meeting guys, I repeat almost all of them, then as Titti shows, maybe not always money, but good works

"seems normal"

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

It confirms that only the three were in a club. I didn't  searched to see with Marlene, Alana and Lavi had wristbands with the same color. 

Marlene and her date both were wearing wristbands...

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Has anyone at any time, has ever seen for at least a millisecond, Esmi or Zabava touch themselves sexually, and no I'm not talking about washing themselves in the shower

Some times wile they were sleeping or half sleep they did some long scratches. 

• Haha 2