B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

28 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I don't believe I'm matching the right names with the right sister, can someone explain which one is which, and if one of them did actually hook up with someone, is there an actual replay of it, because I am dying to see anything sexual from any one of them

Zabava lighter hair, shorter & had sex in her first couple of days when she was in Karol's room by herself, Esmi has darker hair, slimmer & taller, she arrived a couple of weeks later & they were both moved into the bigger room together

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

thanks,where did she come from?

From B#5

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Zabava lighter hair, shorter & had sex in her first couple of days when she was in Karol's room by herself, Esmi has darker hair, slimmer & taller, she arrived a couple of weeks later & they were both moved into the bigger room together

From B#5

she was in B5 ages ago with loraine

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You should see your eye doctor. 🤣🤣🤣

Zaba does look younger but for some odd reason, I thought she was the older sibling.

She took out Esmi's lights and told her to fuck off to wherever so she could entertain a guy. I really thought Zaba was pulling rank on her cos of her senoirity

I can't imagine ordering around my older siblings. I know we younger siblings can be bratty at times but still 🤣