B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

4 minutes ago, peterete123 said:

the only sexy thing about Zabava is that mask 😆

I don't know what you meant by that but I find Zaba really sexy, specially dancing.

Both sisters are being stranded by this situation.

• Like 1

Ok everyone go to Zabas room and listen real carefully.

Can you hear it ?

You have really try hard to hear it. It is a very low pitched buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

more like a hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You can almost make out what is being said it is really muffled so you have listen very carefully.

let me outta here........hymmmmmmmm. bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz let me outta here.

Do you hear it ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok everyone go to Zabas room and listen real carefully.

Can you hear it ?

You have really try hard to hear it. It is a very low pitched buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

more like a hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You can almost make out what is being said it is really muffled so you have listen very carefully.

let me outta here........hymmmmmmmm. bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz let me outta here.

Do you hear it ?

Oh hell sorry just my tinnitus acting up again HAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I read many posts about what is going on between Zaba & Esmi lately.

Here is my understanding of the situation.  Esmi is the older sister and she got upset with Zaba when she brought a guy to B1 few weeks ago and made Esmi to sleep in B2. I think Esmi is against the idea of her younger sister hooking up with guys and sleeping with them too soon and the tension between the sisters kept growing. 

My opinion is that Zaba shouldn't be upset with her sister because I think Esmi is a caring big sister and she is trying to look after Zaba and she cares about her. If my understanding of the situation is correct, Zaba should grow up and talk to Esmi  and clear things up. Zaba should be grateful that she has a caring sister.   

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read many posts about what is going on between Zaba & Esmi lately.

Here is my understanding of the situation.  Esmi is the older sister and she got upset with Zaba when she brought a guy to B1 few weeks ago and made Esmi to sleep in B2. I think Esmi is against the idea of her younger sister hooking up with guys and sleeping with them too soon and the tension between the sisters kept growing. 

My opinion is that Zaba shouldn't be upset with her sister because I think Esmi is a caring big sister and she is trying to look after Zaba and she cares about her. If my understanding of the situation is correct, Zaba should grow up and talk to Esmi  and clear things up. Zaba should be grateful that she has a caring sister.   

I don't think that Esmi is that closed minded.