B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

6 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read many posts about what is going on between Zaba & Esmi lately.

Here is my understanding of the situation.  Esmi is the older sister and she got upset with Zaba when she brought a guy to B1 few weeks ago and made Esmi to sleep in B2. I think Esmi is against the idea of her younger sister hooking up with guys and sleeping with them too soon and the tension between the sisters kept growing. 

My opinion is that Zaba shouldn't be upset with her sister because I think Esmi is a caring big sister and she is trying to look after Zaba and she cares about her. If my understanding of the situation is correct, Zaba should grow up and talk to Esmi  and clear things up. Zaba should be grateful that she has a caring sister.   

And that’s why having the two sisters sharing not only the apartment but a whole bedroom is a disaster … we mentioned many times the lack of freedom having 2 girls in one bedroom , Kristy and Alana , the last weeks they simply can’t anymore and Kristy usually takes the couch , look how much more Holly and tweety did as soon as they separated them , despite tweety sleeping in holly’s room for the last days , most probably knowing that the end for her was coming …But being related , this is even worse , they can be even more shy for their private things , Zabava had two guys over , I will go with the statistics and say that in an apartment  that Marlene is on fire when she’s horny and Karol has a great guy respecting the RLC project to the maximum , I think Zabava would have done way much more , especially the last weeks that the war issues simply happen and it isn’t so much covered in details like the first couple of months …

The sisters would be better off alone but maybe the contract or the agreement is to share since as - to be honest I have said and we can’t confirm of course - it might be that Esmi was only brought as a relief and financial support by RLC to both these girls who were really struggled the first weeks of the war due to family situations .

RLC policy of having the girls sharing might be then financially beneficial for both parties ( employer / employee ) but destroys many more , even Karen and Oks currently , even Dana and Zara in this stupid room in B4 .

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

And that’s why having the two sisters sharing not only the apartment but a whole bedroom is a disaster … we mentioned many times the lack of freedom having 2 girls in one bedroom , Kristy and Alana , the last weeks they simply can’t anymore and Kristy usually takes the couch , look how much more Holly and tweety did as soon as they separated them , despite tweety sleeping in holly’s room for the last days , most probably knowing that the end for her was coming …But being related , this is even worse , they can be even more shy for their private things , Zabava had two guys over , I will go with the statistics and say that in an apartment  that Marlene is on fire when she’s horny and Karol has a great guy respecting the RLC project to the maximum , I think Zabava would have done way much more , especially the last weeks that the war issues simply happen and it isn’t so much covered in details like the first couple of months …

The sisters would be better off alone but maybe the contract or the agreement is to share since as - to be honest I have said and we can’t confirm of course - it might be that Esmi was only brought as a relief and financial support by RLC to both these girls who were really struggled the first weeks of the war due to family situations .

RLC policy of having the girls sharing might be then financially beneficial for both parties ( employer / employee ) but destroys many more , even Karen and Oks currently , even Dana and Zara in this stupid room in B4 .

I don't believe I'm matching the right names with the right sister, can someone explain which one is which, and if one of them did actually hook up with someone, is there an actual replay of it, because I am dying to see anything sexual from any one of them

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I don't believe I'm matching the right names with the right sister, can someone explain which one is which, and if one of them did actually hook up with someone, is there an actual replay of it, because I am dying to see anything sexual from any one of them

Esmi is sleeping on the right side of the bed 😉 and the tallest 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Zaba had sex jsut after she joined and one warm up with a guy couple weeks ago. All replays expired.

Esmi did a massage on Bea and Kristy, but it wasn't much sexual, she just did the massage in underwear.

• Thanks 1