B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

Well there goes the neighborhood, off to watch some TV now. BABA WAWA the spoiler has returned, and the box in the drawer has not even been opened in two weeks now,  still LMAO because the sex shop would not take it back HAHHAHAAHAHA. RLC do something with these two, they don't even talk to each other or even acknowledge the other ones existence. This is getting pretty damn ridiculous if you ask me.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well there goes the neighborhood, off to watch some TV now. BABA WAWA the spoiler has returned, and the box in the drawer has not even been opened in two weeks now,  still LMAO because the sex shop would not take it back HAHHAHAAHAHA. RLC do something with these two, they don't even talk to each other or even acknowledge the other ones existence. This is getting pretty damn ridiculous if you ask me.

Do you think that is why she took it for a walk? I can see she might have wanted to take it back. 100 Euros is a lot to pay if you don't use it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Do you think that is why she took it for a walk? I can see she might have wanted to take it back. 100 Euros is a lot to pay if you don't use it.

Yes I do, she is not a sexual person, so it was a waste of money for her to spend.

3 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Peer pressure from Marlene who came back wearing hers.

What I don't understand is why RLC doesn't separate the two of them as they have open rooms in both B-2 and B-4. This is becoming toxic between them and sure as hell does not help encourage the voyeurs who pay the bills to watch them. I watched more of Esmi when she was with in B-2 with Kristy and company, or when she visits Eva, or went to the big party at B-7 than I have in B-1 the last couple weeks since I have re-subscribed. She always looks so miserable in B-1, it really is sad how it affects her.

• Upvote 2

Either Esmi knows that using the scale in that position gives us a closer look to her body and she does it on purpose or she thinks that by placing the scale a little bit in front of the sink she doesn't be in view angle of the cam 9.

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Humidity in Spain is really bad like Florida is summer. Especially near the water. 

Yep. Karla and Yanai used to use the dehumidifier a lot and used to take frequent showers in these months.