B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

18 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Zaba does look younger but for some odd reason, I thought she was the older sibling.

She took out Esmi's lights and told her to fuck off to wherever so she could entertain a guy. I really thought Zaba was pulling rank on her cos of her senoirity

I can't imagine ordering around my older siblings. I know we younger siblings can be bratty at times but still 🤣

I think she pulled rank because she was the original tenant

• Like 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Or maybe she's going to the Villa, who knows, if the party is indeed today and she got invited.

Why she would bring food? She isn't Radi that have different eating habits from the others.  And I didn't saw her preparing a costume. Looks like not all of them are going.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Why she would bring food? She isn't Radi that have different eating habits from the others.  And I didn't saw her preparing a costume. Looks like not all of them are going.

Good point. Let's see if she still gets ready late, if it is tonight. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

And that’s why having the two sisters sharing not only the apartment but a whole bedroom is a disaster … we mentioned many times the lack of freedom having 2 girls in one bedroom , Kristy and Alana , the last weeks they simply can’t anymore and Kristy usually takes the couch , look how much more Holly and tweety did as soon as they separated them , despite tweety sleeping in holly’s room for the last days , most probably knowing that the end for her was coming …But being related , this is even worse , they can be even more shy for their private things , Zabava had two guys over , I will go with the statistics and say that in an apartment  that Marlene is on fire when she’s horny and Karol has a great guy respecting the RLC project to the maximum , I think Zabava would have done way much more , especially the last weeks that the war issues simply happen and it isn’t so much covered in details like the first couple of months …

The sisters would be better off alone but maybe the contract or the agreement is to share since as - to be honest I have said and we can’t confirm of course - it might be that Esmi was only brought as a relief and financial support by RLC to both these girls who were really struggled the first weeks of the war due to family situations .

RLC policy of having the girls sharing might be then financially beneficial for both parties ( employer / employee ) but destroys many more , even Karen and Oks currently , even Dana and Zara in this stupid room in B4 .

You, and only you had mentioned this NOT we. You have another urge of voyeurism that the audiance. ☝️