B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Leora is a show , Kristy and most of the girls is closer to reality .. it’s up to you what you prefer for sure 😇

Leora is a show only because thousands love what she shows!!!!! Her physical actions and reactions are totally real (unless she is the best actress since Meryl Streep!). She extracts every single emotional high from her bates. No one does it better!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think Radislava would go back to RLC instantly if she was called ..The thing is that it looked like she asked for her removal ..I think we need to miss her before and if ever she appears again ..

I don't think she asked for her removal. We saw five girls move out of the villa on the same weekend and leave the project. I doubt they all suddenly decided to leave the project at the same time, I believe they were all asked to leave by RLC.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, van the man said:

Leora is a show only because thousands love what she shows!!!!! Her physical actions and reactions are totally real (unless she is the best actress since Meryl Streep!). She extracts every single emotional high from her bates. No one does it better!!!

Always respecting anyone’s opinion , I will  say this  though ; after 9 years with RLC and living  for more than 3,000 days continuously with cameras being her best  friends ( she has spent more time in front of them than with her ex boyfriend in her life ) , Leora is a master , a professional , the best there is on how to control peoples ( men ) dicks 😁.. After 9 years of Leora , the only thing she has left is to masturbate and this now more rare than in the past .. I am not intrigued anymore as I have seen it ( and actually way much better than her current shows ) hundred of times and when she was at her prime . 

It is great for the fans of tenant / girl Leora that they still get crazy of what she shows , I personally don’t get ecstatic because the tenant Leora I laugh with her RLC presence , the girl Leora I still love watching but at this point and personally for me , the point of seeing more from her and be an RLC tenant sharing her life on cameras is more important than watching one more masturbation show . It is always what anyone wants to watch , respect to those who love watching her shows as also thousand others would love to see Leora be a normal human being and not this lonely , isolated , imprisoned  in her own little world believing that one more masturbation is anything that matters .

Now , if Leora is physically real and emotionally there with something she has done more than 1,000 times , then it is anyone’s opinion to believe and watch it for the 1001th time. As Leora got old in front of cameras , the audience has also got more matured , there are still the thousands that watch her but there are also thousand others who have abandoned the ship the last years , maybe because of the overall RLC content but for sure also of not watching more things from Leora as she attracts the viewers , she has also sent a lot to cancel .

Show must go on , she provides , this is what matters I guess , there are always though the ones that for them RLC is indeed the private life of other people and on this Leora has failed , it is what it is and whatever anyone is paying RLC to watch 😇

12 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't think she asked for her removal. We saw five girls move out of the villa on the same weekend and leave the project. I doubt they all suddenly decided to leave the project at the same time, I believe they were all asked to leave by RLC.

It all happened too fast , this is for sure , RLC wasn’t the best on how they were treating Radislava despite being very popular , but I got the feeling that she couldn’t make it anymore in that atmosphere . In any case , all removals were just like that and in 24-36 hours they were all gone like they were promised something .For example , the last days and the girls leaving , we have seen them packing methodically like it is expected . In any case , I can’t say I am that excited in Barcelona with the replacements , my excitement is that the guys are hunters 😂 and we got Luna and Zara ..But in comparison to what  was offered by the 5 departed , it is better not making comparisons ( of course it is too early for the newcomers but let’s say I am also not a fan of skinny girls like the ones of Dana , Oks , Nelly ,even Karen )..

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It all happened too fast , this is for sure , RLC wasn’t the best on how they were treating Radislava despite being very popular , but I got the feeling that she couldn’t make it anymore in that atmosphere . In any case , all removals were just like that and in 24-36 hours they were all gone like they were promised something .For example , the last days and the girls leaving , we have seen them packing methodically like it is expected . In any case , I can’t say I am that excited in Barcelona wrong the replacements , my excitement is that the guys are hunters 😂 and we got Luna and Zara ..But in comparison to what  was offered by the 5 departed , it is better not making comparisons ( of course it is too early for the newcomers but let’s say I am also not a fan of skinny girls like the ones of Dana , Oks , Nelly ,even Karen )..

I do agree Radislava  likely had enough of the villa atmosphere, there were options RLC had to make things better for her but did not do anything to help. I do miss Radislava, Ulyana and Harley.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think Radislava would go back to RLC instantly if she was called ..The thing is that it looked like she asked for her removal ..I think we need to miss her before and if ever she appears again ..

She probably got RLC to sponsor her for some therapy that she needed. which is why she left so willingly.

only a Theory 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I do agree Radislava  likely had enough of the villa atmosphere, there were options RLC had to make things better for her but did not do anything to help. I do miss Radislava, Ulyana and Harley.

I miss Ulyana and Harley and I think Olivia would have been an excellent tenant with the summer things happening in Barcelona .. I hope one day Ulyana and Harley are back , Ulyana will always be a fan favorite and Harley won also the audience I believe 😇

4 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

She probably got RLC to sponsor her for some therapy that she needed. which is why she left so willingly.

only a Theory 

If RLC asked her to leave, she would not have a choice in the matter.

7 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

only a Theory 

The only thing I was interested to watch from Radislava the last period of hers , was if she could be approached by a guy ..I would have loved seeing her with Eva and Matvei for example ,  with  Thor and Samson nowadays getting top cameras nearly everyday , knowing that she was seeking for the top cameras views , I would have loved to watch how she would have behaved 😊