B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lavika with her guy or am I wrong ? we have now 2 Karol’s alike then ..

Yes. I didn't understood quite well Lavi talking with Luna on Monday but she's new in Barcelona but he's her BF. Not like Karol's BF I think, just BF.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes. I didn't understood quite well Lavi talking with Luna on Monday but she's new in Barcelona but he's her BF. Not like Karol's BF I think, just BF.

It never works out being a GOV with a boyfriend .. especially one who isn’t wiling to overnight or the girl as a newcomer doesn’t know if it is right to overnight and so on .. As a newcomer in general , I think it isn’t the best , but just my personal view on this .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It never works out being a GOV with a boyfriend .. especially one who isn’t wiling to overnight or the girl as a newcomer doesn’t know if it is right to overnight and so on .. As a newcomer in general , I think it isn’t the best , but just my personal view on this .. 

I agree. She was very nice in the begging but now is clear that is just an Lana's friend that need a place to stay and money on her pocket. But I have to honest and say that she was enjoyable at the party and in the apartment she's also ok. She gives me Cleo vibes.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I agree. She was very nice in the begging but now is clear that is just an Lana's friend that need a place to stay and money on her pocket. But I have to honest and say that she was enjoyable at the party and in the apartment she's also ok. She gives me Cleo vibes.

A GOV for me should be just there to have “ Vacations “ , whoever carries personal problems and issues , 9/10 times most probably will have a failure stay , locked in her bedroom texting to the boyfriend , avoiding shows, not socializing a lot with the mind at the boyfriend and so on … A repeater / veteran or let’s say someone who has cameras experience can handle it nicely , but a newcomer ? Look at Amira , she got the penthouse room and all heat ( rightfully ) is on her because she has done on ca,eras even the 1/10 of Luna .. I have caught her speaking Italian on the day and minutes she arrived in the villa and yesterday .. If you are in Barcelona just to be rent free , taking showers , being naked for the cameras and bate 2-3 times per week , this isn’t GOV for me but just one more person taking advantage of RLC ..as I have said , the Leora virus spread so much fast in Barcelona that now any girl appearing isn’t stupid .. just staying in the apartment , masturbate occasionally for some bonus and that’s it…

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A GOV for me should be just there to have “ Vacations “ , whoever carries personal problems and issues , 9/10 times most probably will have a failure stay , locked in her bedroom texting to the boyfriend , avoiding shows, not socializing a lot with the mind at the boyfriend and so on … A repeater / veteran or let’s say someone who has cameras experience can handle it nicely , but a newcomer ? Look at Amira , she got the penthouse room and all heat ( rightfully ) is on her because she has done on ca,eras even the 1/10 of Luna .. I have caught her speaking Italian on the day and minutes she arrived in the villa and yesterday .. If you are in Barcelona just to be rent free , taking showers , being naked for the cameras and bate 2-3 times per week , this isn’t GOV for me but just one more person taking advantage of RLC ..as I have said , the Leora virus spread so much fast in Barcelona that now any girl appearing isn’t stupid .. just staying in the apartment , masturbate occasionally for some bonus and that’s it…

To be fair Lavi is participating in some shows. She just did this morning for example. Luna is finishing a work for University and said to Kristy that she will begin to participate more.

I agree with regarding the GOV part. To me Luna should have the same status as Esmi "A Women living her life under cam". A Luna is a beautiful, sweet girl ans have a my appreciation. She had no problems having sex and only bate once. Let's see what she can bring to us.