I corrected myself in the next posts.

--------------- original comment----------------

Wait, Lavi said that guy is her boss and not her BF? wtf

Edited by thinga69
Corret myself to avoid confusion.
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe Radi still watches RLC. 🤣

From replay, the moment Radi arrived, Alana asked her to look at her fingernails and toenails.  Which Radi did.  So it appears Radi did not come expecting to visit Cleo.

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Wait, Lavi said that guy is her boss and not her BF? wtf

No. I miss understood. Lavi was saying to Luna that if she doesn't understand what her boss is saying she could ask for Luna and Luna misunderstood "boss" from "boyfriend". Lavi's BF is also from Ukraine 

Does it seem that Luna move to B2 in Beatrice's old room  ? 

I think this will be better for her to be away from the B4 & B7 group especially she doesn't speak their language. Also, it didn't make sense that RLC put Luna in the penthouse after she participated just one time for one month. 

9 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't blame Luna that she was upset about what happened in her room last night. 

Me neither. I said on the topic that I understand that all the facilities can be used by the tenants, but everything needs to have a limit. The rooms are some kind private. No one has the right to just storm her room. Drunk or not.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Does it seem that Luna move to B2 in Beatrice's old room  ? 

I think this will be better for her to be away from the B4 & B7 group especially she doesn't speak their language. Also, it didn't make sense that RLC put Luna in the penthouse after she participated just one time for one month. 

Yes. Bea's.

She said that she works in the afternoon so it will be better for her. She also said that she new that she in the Villa would be temporary, she didn't knew where she was going. In B2 only Alana speaks a little of English, seems like Kristy knows better.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Me neither. I said on the topic that I understand that all the facilities can be used by the tenants, but everything needs to have a limit. The rooms are some kind private. No one has the right to just storm her room. Drunk or not.

I agree. I guess whoever replaces Luna in the penthouse won't have any privacy especially if this type of parties as last night keeps happening in the future. Definitely people from B4 or B7 will want to use the jacuzzi for shows. 

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree. I guess whoever replaces Luna in the penthouse won't have any privacy especially if this type of parties as last night keeps happening in the future. Definitely people from B4 or B7 will want to use the jacuzzi for shows. 

Every party they go there. But in the last the owner of the room was participating. Luna was in the wrong place at the wrong time but I think that they should had respect her.

Even Holly didn't like much when Radi went there to do her shows.

• Like 1