B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To be fair Lavi is participating in some shows. She just did this morning for example. Luna is finishing a work for University and said to Kristy that she will begin to participate more.

I agree with regarding the GOV part. To me Luna should have the same status as Esmi "A Women living her life under cam". A Luna is a beautiful, sweet girl ans have a my appreciation. She had no problems having sex and only bate once. Let's see what she can bring to us.  

Luna will deliver , i have no doubts ( of course I said this for cleopatra and I was completely wrong but I think that was because of the B2 atmosphere and restrictions  rules made by Kristy and Co. who ruined her stay ) . You can clearly see that Kristy she tries to do things apart from massages and adult shows only at other places ..and Alana , well , I have no idea what Alana does .. to me , if Marlene and Luna become closer friends , this will be the summer to be remembered by these two ..Luna loved that Marlene spoke good English with her and they were getting along fantastic and Marlene was feeling nice to practice   her English and also feel that there’s actually another one like her who sees RLC in a different way than the traditional and majority of “ GOV “ in Barcelona .

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Luna will deliver , i have no doubts ( of course I said this for cleopatra and I was completely wrong but I think that was because of the B2 atmosphere and restrictions  rules made by Kristy and Co. who ruined her stay ) . You can clearly see that Kristy she tries to do things apart from massages and adult shows only at other places ..and Alana , well , I have no idea what Alana does .. to me , if Marlene and Luna become closer friends , this will be the summer to be remembered by these two ..Luna loved that Marlene spoke good English with her and they were getting along fantastic and Marlene was feeling nice to practice   her English and also feel that there’s actually another one like her who sees RLC in a different way than the traditional and majority of “ GOV “ in Barcelona .

Hope that with the summer and Uni vacation Luna and Marlene can team up.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

For Luna to deliver, as you call it, she needs a man...She told her friend she'd not interested and isn't looking right now, also she won't participate in any fake girl/girl shows. But we might see her bate occasionally, but for herself and not for us...