B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You have no idea...the guy has a job as a full time shill for anything RLC puts out.  Likes cock too.

shill?  likes cock too?  is he a switch hitter or something?  i admit, it's going to take me a long time to figure out what and who people are on here but with the forums help i'm willing to give it a shot.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They are putting a label from a recent long time poster that hurt some peoples feelings on this forum...the snow flakes got HFB banned.  Wear the label with pride...lol

i don't want to be labeled that's for sure and i'm not here to hurt anyone's feelings, i'm just here to pass some time away.  is this forum that sensitive?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't want to be labeled that's for sure and i'm not here to hurt anyone's feelings, i'm just here to pass some time away.  is this forum that sensitive?

The basics are listen to maxfactor, corvette,  and Naga and you'll be fine. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mutt496 said:

The basics are listen to maxfactor, corvette,  and Naga and you'll be fine. 

ok thanks for the input and i'm sure i will have more questions for later but right now i have to get back to work.  have a good day.

19 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

if thor and samson showing up every day at b4 is the way of the future, then my subscription is cancelled.  for me this does not bode well for rlc.

Mine ran out a few days before they showed up.  I was a sub for 10 years!!!  I did not renew.  Plus, there needs to be a few more changes as well before they ever get my money again.

There have been too many "parties" with the couples apartment.  It only takes the presence of one guy to shut every girl down. 

I can't stand that freak Daniel.  Also get Fior the fuck out of there.  Also...if Carol is going to fuck her man for a few days every 6 weeks and do fuck all in between, then get her the fuck out as well.

Too many massages! 

Too many "related girls"  WTF RLC why are you hosting SISTERS?...it's fucking weird get it into your head!!!

Too much cam lighting fuckery!

Keep that fucking Masha in Rome and away from all of the other apartments!

More Martina!  Bring back the girls who made the places fun...Anita, serena, Darina, Naiomi...and a few others. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

21 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

if thor and samson showing up every day at b4 is the way of the future, then my subscription is cancelled.  for me this does not bode well for rlc.

You dont want the girls to have fun with the guys? Or do you prefer to see them on their beds doing nothing ?