B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

You dont want the girls to have fun with the guys? Or do you prefer to see them on their beds doing nothing ?

it doesn't bother me that they have fun with the guys as long as it's not every damn night.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi tle, let's hope Lorraine fiddles around with his fully engorged schlong before long. I'm hoping anyway. 🤗

And what if Loraine plays the magice flute instead of the fiddle? 😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Frank, don't try too hard. Some things and some people change fast. Others they are the same people they were the minute the cans were turned on them. Those are the easy ones to figure out. I've been on cc for 4 years or so, mostly following VH, so I'm trying to figure out rlc myself. Let's have fun doing it!

hi ashley, i'm not so much worried about figuring out rlc as much as i am with the people on this forum, that's going to be the tough part.  i've subbed to rlc off and on since they first started up and just found this forum a few days ago and i'm learning fast that there are some jokers on here.  i'm all about fun so let's all have fun!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

don't they have money to go get girls downtown or are they too cheap and stay in B4 because everything is free

Hey leg, You may be on to something there. Do they ever bring there own booze to b4? And they were passing a bowl around in the yard the other night, who's weed was that. Free booze, you bring up your ratings, women totally interested in you, and walk around in a swimsuit. Why go to a club?

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

In my opinion and only my opinion, Zara and Esmi are so boring, especially being on a site that is more visual then anything, and with one particular person Unfortunately leaving and seeing who she was replaced with, I am so close to finally ending my membership to the site

i've found over the years that a subscription to rlc is only good in spurts, at least for me that is.

• Like 1