B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

hi ashley, i'm not so much worried about figuring out rlc as much as i am with the people on this forum, that's going to be the tough part.  i've subbed to rlc off and on since they first started up and just found this forum a few days ago and i'm learning fast that there are some jokers on here.  i'm all about fun so let's all have fun!

Me too! I like to make people laugh and cheer people up. My jokes are mostly dumb so you need to know my dopey sense of humor sometimes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shinobi49 said:

What if the cleaning lady gets fucked by one of the two guys, that would be an unexpected moment for sure

if you're talking about that big lady that cleans the various apartments, they would have to push the balls aside before entry lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

if you're talking about that big lady that cleans the various apartments, they would have to push the balls aside before entry lol

the forum calls her svetlana, its not so insulting

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Me too! I like to make people laugh and cheer people up. My jokes are mostly dumb so you need to know my dopey sense of humor sometimes

lol well, i barely got out of third grade so you and everyone else are in for a surprise 

• Haha 1