B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Cazzo, è tornata Loraine e contemporaneamente i due idioti della B7, speriamo non invadano ancora la B4

Fuck, Loraine is back and at the same time the two idiots of the B7, Let's hope they don't invade the B4 yet

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

shill?  likes cock too?  is he a switch hitter or something?  i admit, it's going to take me a long time to figure out what and who people are on here but with the forums help i'm willing to give it a shot.

Hi Frank, don't try too hard. Some things and some people change fast. Others they are the same people they were the minute the cans were turned on them. Those are the easy ones to figure out. I've been on cc for 4 years or so, mostly following VH, so I'm trying to figure out rlc myself. Let's have fun doing it!

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Mine ran out a few days before they showed up.  I was a sub for 10 years!!!  I did not renew.  Plus, there needs to be a few more changes as well before they ever get my money again.

There have been too many "parties" with the couples apartment.  It only takes the presence of one guy to shut every girl down. 

I can't stand that freak Daniel.  Also get Fior the fuck out of there.  Also...if Carol is going to fuck her man for a few days every 6 weeks and do fuck all in between, then get her the fuck out as well.

Too many massages! 

Too many "related girls"  WTF RLC why are you hosting SISTERS?...it's fucking weird get it into your head!!!

Too much cam lighting fuckery!

Keep that fucking Masha in Rome and away from all of the other apartments!

More Martina!  Bring back the girls who made the places fun...Anita, serena, Darina, Naiomi...and a few others. 

Haha Max, how's everything?  I agree with a lot of what you say. Daniel is a big bore other than falling down a flight of steps. 🤕. I find the couples parties interesting on replay, too many long stretches of nothing to watch live. I like the more men on here, a few good lookers and good lovers. if you like swallowers Venera and Karen and Eva would make any guy Jack it all over thier keyboards. Why the obsession with women swallowing loads anyway? Aa far as the "meatheads goes, at least they got the ladies prancing around in skimpy bikinis trying to get these guys attention. Me, I'm not sure who is who, but the dark haired lunkhead can bang me In my dreams anytime he wants. As well as Dantez, Bogdan, Ryan, Sam and maybe Russ. See, maybe you should renew!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not a chance Ash.  Glad you like what you're seeing!  But...RLC will not survive on women paying for this stuff.  Male subs pay the bills!  As for bikinis...they used to be naked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In my opinion and only my opinion, Zara and Esmi are so boring, especially being on a site that is more visual then anything, and with one particular person Unfortunately leaving and seeing who she was replaced with, I am so close to finally ending my membership to the site

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Secondo me e solo la mia opinione, Zara ed Esmi sono così noiose, soprattutto essendo su un sito che è più visivo di qualsiasi altra cosa, e con una persona in particolare Sfortunatamente lasciandomi e vedendo con chi è stata sostituita, sono così vicino a porre fine alla mia adesione al sito

Zara o Zaba?