B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i would get used to it, that was the plan from day one of opening b7 in my opinion.

Honestly, it was the girls, at first Holly and Tweety, who wanted to meet the guys. They went to B7 and then they took them in B4 and they celebrated and talked together for a long time in their rooms. I don't think they are intruders in this case. That we want the girls for us is another matter. 😉 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Honestly, it was the girls, at first Holly and Tweety, who wanted to meet the guys. They went to B7 and then they took them in B4 and they celebrated and talked together for a long time in their rooms. I don't think they are intruders in this case. That we want the girls for us is another matter. 😉 

Yo noodle, I'm a little slow on following rlc. Was it Holly who was chatting with the ponytail guy the other night, who got nude "vibed one out" 30 seconds after he left?

4 minutes ago, Noodle said:

from watching rlc off and on for as long as i have, i wouldn't put any credence in any of the welcoming that goes on between the people that come and go from rlc.  there is no telling how long that house has been under rlc's care but i bet they have already met each other on several occasions before it was opened to the gp.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo noodle, I'm a little slow on following rlc. Was it Holly who was chatting with the ponytail guy the other night, who got nude "vibed one out" 30 seconds after he left?

Ash what you think of this teacher 

NYPOST.COM

Olivia Ortz, 26, was taken into custody Monday and hit with two counts of sexual activity with a...

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You mean in her room the night before she left for Amsterdam? 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

from watching rlc off and on for as long as i have, i wouldn't put any credence in any of the welcoming that goes on between the people that come and go from rlc.  there is no telling how long that house has been under rlc's care but i bet they have already met each other on several occasions before it was opened to the gp.

It could be 🤷‍♀️

40 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

oh ok, then they misspelled svetlana, there should be an "o" instead of an "a" at the end

Why an "o" instead of an "a"?

Svetlana (Cyrillic: Светлана) is a common Orthodox Slavic feminine given name, deriving from the East and South Slavic root svet (Cyrillic: свет), meaning "light", "shining", "luminescent", "pure", "blessed", or "holy", depending upon context similar if not the same as the word Shweta in Sanskrit.

Translation of «Svetlano» in English language: «Svetlana» 

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Why an "o" instead of an "a"?

Svetlana (Cyrillic: Светлана) is a common Orthodox Slavic feminine given name, deriving from the East and South Slavic root svet (Cyrillic: свет), meaning "light", "shining", "luminescent", "pure", "blessed", or "holy", depending upon context similar if not the same as the word Shweta in Sanskrit.

Translation of «Svetlano» in English language: «Svetlana» 

i was trying to be canny lol.  i bet svetlana has a bigger ball sac then both of us put together lol

• Haha 2