B7 - General Topic 2022 #3 (May)

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

But why couldn't you just say what Noldus said. It would have been much clearer to me. Instead you leave out any details.

As I already explained, I don't think there was need for more detail and mainly because I prefer to show respect towards this girl and what she is going through at the moment

I just have a kind of ethics that makes me say that there is not necessarily a need to explain EVERYTHING

The tone of my first post and the hints of my second post should have been enough for you to understand the situation

Just now, moos54 said:

As I already explained, I don't think there was need for more detail and mainly because I prefer to show respect towards this girl and what she is going through at the moment

I just have a kind of ethics that makes me say that there is not necessarily a need to explain EVERYTHING

The tone of my first post and the hints of my second post should have been enough for you to understand the situation

Ok, we'll leave it at that. Thanks for letting me stay on here to cool down. 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Kim in B7

I thought that might be Kim!!

The plot becomes much more interesting.  Either there is a B-8, or Lucien, Alex, and Kim will be placed in one of the existing apartments.  Will be interesting to see if Kim and Alex become Nelly's favorite companions.

On the terrace in B-7 is now a reunion of the quintet, N&B, L&A, and Kim, who I thought would party together off-camera in N&B's apartment where they lived after leaving B-5 and before moving to B-4.

19 minutes ago, moules said:

On the terrace in B-7 is now a reunion of the quintet, N&B, L&A, and Kim, who I thought would party together off-camera in N&B's apartment where they lived after leaving B-5 and before moving to B-4.

L&A is? 🤔

34 minutes ago, moules said:

I thought that might be Kim!!

The plot becomes much more interesting.  Either there is a B-8, or Lucien, Alex, and Kim will be placed in one of the existing apartments.  Will be interesting to see if Kim and Alex become Nelly's favorite companions.

Maybe Kim takes the guest room in b4, or b2, we will see. Im guessing b4.

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think my words were understandable without wanting to go too much into the privacy of this person and her family, that's called having respect

I don't mean to be part of this exchange of posts about Karen but I am posting this to make an observation. I know few people on CC have detailed information about the tenants and I honestly have not tried to know how these people on CC know all these details about the tenants. 

I completely understand the consequences of the war in Ukraine on the girls of RLC and I wish all these families are safe and the war will end soon.  But I need to comment on this. How whoever on CC knew that the father is shot and missing at the same time ? If he was shot, he would be taken to hospital for surgeries. If he is missing, how did they know that he was shot ??

• Upvote 1