17 minutes ago, Noodle said:

If they had wanted to fuck they would have done. Thor fucked in his first night Oks. Holly had fucked last year a guy who comes for two day after a talk for half an hour and for a few weeks Holly went out and comes with a guy and they fucked for half and hour and then he left. Why didn't they do it if they have such characters. In my opinion they are veryfing how sincerely each one wants the other. I believe there is a lot more to it than only sex. After all, I believe they have the same profession and know what that means. 🤔

Pure romance! LOL

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Noodle said:

He wants Holly completely, not he wants Holly only to fuck for a night or more nights. I think the chemistry between them works very well. 👩‍❤️‍👨

Oh it's so romantic. It's just pure love. LOL

• Like 1

8 hours ago, henrik theis said:

Non la sto tradendo. Ma a quanto pare Thor ha un problema come quello che ha avuto con Oks, e l'ha avuto la scorsa notte. Scusa per lui, e poi scusa anche per Holly, se si interessa.

I wrote yesterday that Thor had a problem with Holly: too much excitement? too much alcohol? too much emotionality? TOO LITTLE MAN. He only fucks stupid girls like Oks and nothing else.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I wrote yesterday that Thor had a problem with Holly: too much excitement? too much alcohol? too much emotionality? TOO LITTLE MAN. He only fucks stupid girls like Oks and nothing else.

Oh man, I think you are jealous. Ask RLC if they could introduce you in the villa to try to conquer her. The ladies are there to love or to fuck and to be loved or to be fucked. Nothing else. And you can watch them how they do it. This is the concept of RLC explained in a few words, of what I understood. 🤔

23 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Vuole Holly completamente, non vuole che Holly scopi solo per una notte o più notti. Penso che la chimica tra loro funzioni molto bene. 👩‍❤️‍👨

To fuck Holly you have to be a MAN and ................. sorry if I dare, to have the purse full, so full that you never see the bottom. And then Holly is 22, she can't fall in love now, she's too in love with life. It would be a disaster. In the two days that you will return between Amsterdam and Bali, nothing will happen or it will be the end of the world

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Oh amico, penso che tu sia geloso. Chiedi a RLC se possono presentarti nella villa per cercare di conquistarla. Le donne sono lì per amare o per scopare e per essere amate o per essere scopate. Nient'altro. E puoi guardarli come lo fanno. Questo è il concetto di RLC spiegato in poche parole, di quello che ho capito. 🤔

To love and fuck? To be loved and to be fucked? You are watching something different otherwise there would be no Alana and Kristy, Lavika, Loraine, Dana and Zara, Esmi, Di and if you want I will add others who have not loved and fucked and have not been loved and fucked

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

To fuck Holly you have to be a MAN and ................. sorry if I dare, to have the purse full, so full that you never see the bottom. And then Holly is 22, she can't fall in love now, she's too in love with life. It would be a disaster. In the two days that you will return between Amsterdam and Bali, nothing will happen or it will be the end of the world

For whom it will be the end of the world? 🤔

5 minuti fa, Noodle ha detto:

Per chi sarà la fine del mondo? 🤔

For everyone, it is out of all rules but before that it is out of common sense. Holly's evolution in the three living rooms is clear, whoever doesn't notice this looks at something else. Holly has passed the Bruno / Curly phase that she has grown a lot to and certainly Thor is not a target of her, but I could be wrong and that would be the end of the world.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

To love and fuck? To be loved and to be fucked? You are watching something different otherwise there would be no Alana and Kristy, Lavika, Loraine, Dana and Zara, Esmi, Di and if you want I will add others who have not loved and fucked and have not been loved and fucked

Lavika, Loraine, Esmi i.e. was loved and fucked in previous stays that I know. I don't know about the other girls but who knows what had already happened in previous stays and what will happen in the future. Other girl got married and/or got pregnant and left the project. Who knows what will happen. Life goes on. Therefore it is called 'Project' -> enjoyed the project and left the project. And project means it is valid only for a specific time. I'm so sorry. ✌️ (Peace brother)

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Lavika, Loraine, Esmi cioè è stata amata e scopata in precedenti soggiorni che conosco. Non so delle altre ragazze ma chissà cosa era già successo nei soggiorni precedenti e cosa accadrà in futuro. Un'altra ragazza si è sposata e/o è rimasta incinta e ha lasciato il progetto. Chi sa cosa accadrà. La vita va a vanti. Pertanto si chiama 'Progetto' -> ha apprezzato il progetto e ha lasciato il progetto. E il progetto significa che è valido solo per un tempo specifico. Mi dispiace tanto. ✌️  (Fratello della pace)

Hey Brother of Peace, it really is true that you look at something else. Loraine was only fucking with her official boyfriend and you can't have seen Esmi and Lavika fucking because ................ they didn't exist until a month ago. Sorry if I took the liberty and in any case know that I am referring to Barca because in Russua Kristy and Alana did not spare each other

• Upvote 1