1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

He's been giving her the cold shoulder after he caught hollys scent! Even today at the pool,she made attempts to get close to him,playing with the puppy etc and he kept moving away from her whenever she came to where he was! Last Friday he was all over her like a dog in heat!!! Hate seeing men treat women like this!

Well, Holl can seduce and conquer. Having Holly as a competitor makes it very difficult for a woman to win or keep men. Remember why 'ddhm' yesterdy was writing 'everybody loves Holly' all time. ☝️ This is the answer 😊 This story reminds me of the voyage of Ulysses. Beware of the sirens. Those who can manage not to be fooled can continue their journey, those who can't will be madly possessed by her. 😉 

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

He didn't fuck Holly, and have problems getting a hard on. 

He didn't but he can. Also why destroy everything by cheating her? I don't really understand this way of thinking. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Noodle said:

Big Brother Holly, in this case, Big Sister Holly, is watching him 😂

How would Holly find out about Thor and OKs?  Girls don't talk and gossip about the sexual activities of other girls. 😉

• Haha 1

Yesterday we had a lot of psychologists who analyzed Martina and Nelly, well, as for Holly and Thor, it seems to me that you are doing some mental saws, what do you think Holly went to do in Amsterdam, to see the Van Gogh museum , No

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Noodle said:

He didn't but he can. Also why destroy everything by cheating her? I don't really understand this way of thinking. 🤷‍♀️

I am not cheating her. But Thor has apparently a problem like he had with Oks, and he had last night. Sorry for him, and then sorry for Holly too, if she gets interested.

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I would be banging the shit out of her right now. Maybe because he already had her, he's on to the next quest.

Maybe he thinks she is too drunk to give consent. Wise man if that is the case. Good on him. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1