7 hours ago, henrik theis said:

I am not cheating her. But Thor has apparently a problem like he had with Oks, and he had last night. Sorry for him, and then sorry for Holly too, if she gets interested.

I mean why should Thor cheating Holly, if he tried to conquer her since he saw her? 🤷‍♀️🤔

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I mean why should Thor cheating Holly, if he tried to conquer her since he saw her? 🤷‍♀️🤔

When Holly did not immediately allow him to get too close then perhaps he had fucked Oks for frustration. After Thor dated Holly and met more intensely (saw the long conversations), things changed. Now Thor has a serious chance to conquer her. I think he already conquered her sentimentally the other night. 💘 I don't exactly but I'm just analyzing what I've seen. 🤔

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

Yesterday we had a lot of psychologists who analyzed Martina and Nelly, well, as for Holly and Thor, it seems to me that you are doing some mental saws, what do you think Holly went to do in Amsterdam, to see the Van Gogh museum , No

So, you mean she visits Van Cock? 😄

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

When Holly did not immediately allow him to get too close then perhaps he had fucked Oks for frustration. After Thor dated Holly and met more intensely (saw the long conversations), things changed. Now Thor has a serious chance to conquer her. I think he already conquered her sentimentally the other night. 💘 I don't exactly but I'm just analyzing what I've seen. 🤔

So you dream Thor and Holly now are in love, and thats why they dont make love to each other and only talk. I think he has a serious problem with his erection, not only in front of Holly but also in front of Oks and Karen. But I do like you think he conqured Holly. You might be a romantic guy, and shouldn't we stop cooking more soup till we have some news. It could be fun if he moves to tweetys room - but not for Holly I think.

• Haha 1

I think that everyone forgets that Holly has taken the decision to leave RLC and move to Bali …Just for everyone’s information …. ( except if the week in Amsterdam makes her rethink , however I don’t know if RLC continues obeying to both her and Tweety’s “ do whatever they want whenever they want “ ) ..

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Thor has already fucked her on camera. She went to his room and climbed into his bed naked. How could that be rape? Also I'm pretty sure she is of legal age.

Oh, I did not know that he had already had sex with her, negates my previous comment then. (I don't have a sub), so have no idea who the girls in the multi occupier villas even are, never mind who they have shagged.  Only Nelly I would recognise, and I've not seen her yet.(no free cams) :) 

32 minutes ago, Noodle said:

No, here is Samson the guy with black hair and Thor the guy with blonde hair. Its seems that the blond has longer hair. A new experience for Holly a guy with long blonde hair. 👱‍♂️ Like Sigurd/Siegfried and Gudrun/Kriemhild, the major figure on the Germanic heroic legend and his wife. 🥰

Very good reflection of Tolkien’s  book 😏

4 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Oh, I did not know that he had already had sex with her, negates my previous comment then. (I don't have a sub), so have no idea who the girls in the multi occupier villas even are, never mind who they have shagged.  Only Nelly I would recognise, and I've not seen her yet.(no free cams) 🙂

He tried to have sex with either Karen or oks but wasn't able. He has not had or tried with Holly.

2 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

So you dream Thor and Holly now are in love, and thats why they dont make love to each other and only talk. I think he has a serious problem with his erection, not only in front of Holly but also in front of Oks and Karen. But I do like you think he conqured Holly. You might be a romantic guy, and shouldn't we stop cooking more soup till we have some news. It could be fun if he moves to tweetys room - but not for Holly I think.

If they had wanted to fuck they would have done. Thor fucked in his first night Oks. Holly had fucked last year a guy who comes for two day after a talk for half an hour and for a few weeks Holly went out and comes with a guy and they fucked for half and hour and then he left. Why didn't they do it if they have such characters. In my opinion they are veryfing how sincerely each one wants the other. I believe there is a lot more to it than only sex. After all, I believe they have the same profession and know what that means. 🤔

4 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

He tried to have sex with either Karen or oks but wasn't able. He has not had or tried with Holly.

He wants Holly completely, not he wants Holly only to fuck for a night or more nights. I think the chemistry between them works very well. 👩‍❤️‍👨

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think that everyone forgets that Holly has taken the decision to leave RLC and move to Bali …Just for everyone’s information …. ( except if the week in Amsterdam makes her rethink , however I don’t know if RLC continues obeying to both her and Tweety’s “ do whatever they want whenever they want “ ) ..

Maybe we will see a dramatical time between the arriving and departure of Holly. Who knows. We will see. 😪🤷‍♀️