2 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Bloody hell he has been busy, esp as the villa has not been open that long, there again, he does have a captive audience so to speak. 🙂

All the drugs doing the rounds in there, guesings the little blue pill is not among them.:)  There again after hearing how ill Nelly and Hubby was after (presumably) ingesting some dodgy drugs they would have to be even more stupid to take any more from whatever dodgy dealer that supplied them with the last lot. The next lot could prove to be fatal. 😞

It didn't take the nordic god that long to find out he wasn't able!

Funny again as two guys who seem to be very adorable amongst the ladies , the one almost fucking  two within one week  and the one of them being Holly , AS ALWAYS , when men do things , they get hammered  by the male population of this forum as “ unable “ “ show offs “ “ incapable “ “ not possible to get a boner “ “ not able to fuck naked women next to them “ …But wait , if they fucked everyday another one , they would be the “ male Masha sluts “ , the jokers fooling around taking advantage of the girls either by dragging them with alcohol or manipulation in their rooms..

Pff , chill out guys and everyone , at least these two FINALLY have entered RLC and there are other things daily happening and nobody knows what to expect .. For whoever wants the same thing different day , please , look on top cams left , Leora prime time exhibitionism as always from 21:00 to 00:00 for whoever wants to see pussy , ass , tits ..

We should stop being jealous because these guys every night can flirt and possibly have a different girl every night rather than thinking why when we were in our age , for whoever was single , couldn’t do the same .. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Funny again as two guys who seem to be very adorable amongst the ladies , the one almost fucking  two within one week  and the one of them being Holly , AS ALWAYS , when men do things , they get hammered  by the male population of this forum as “ unable “ “ show offs “ “ incapable “ “ not possible to get a boner “ “ not able to fuck naked women next to them “ …But wait , if they fucked everyday another one , they would be the “ male Masha sluts “ , the jokers fooling around taking advantage of the girls either by dragging them with alcohol or manipulation in their rooms..

Pff , chill out guys and everyone , at least these two FINALLY have entered RLC and there are other things daily happening and nobody knows what to expect .. For whoever wants the same thing different day , please , look on top cams left , Leora prime time exhibitionism as always from 21:00 to 00:00 for whoever wants to see pussy , ass , tits ..

We should stop being jealous because these guys every night can flirt and possibly have a different girl every night rather than thinking why when we were in our age , for whoever was single , couldn’t do the same .. 

It's all fun and games to them until it burns when they pee.  :biggrin:

n5hm.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's all fun and games to them until it burns when they pee.  :biggrin:

I have been doing their life ( Thor and Samson ) for a long significant time of more than 15 years , sometimes you win , sometimes you lose .. it is always what you search , a girl for one night , a sex partner , a sex relation only , these guys are fun , everyday they are next to women , RLC hit gold for me , today it is Zara and Dana introduced to them , can anyone predict for example that Thor won’t manipulate and isolate Zara ? Wouldn’t it be that a change to watch ? Give RLC the different thing , different day rather than “ same shit different day “ that you like to use 😁😆

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Well said, and he did fuck Oks 2 times that night, although he had soem problems to begin with but got it going in the second round. And then doing it on camera might also have hampered him. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Well said, and he did fuck Oks 2 times that night, although he had soem problems to begin with but got it going in the second round. And then doing it on camera might also have hampered him. 

I have nothing more to add 😇 I think the first time he didn’t finish , he then got hard again and he fucked her with success that time .. as I said , the experiment is working great , the secret for me is that we have never experienced as viewers this as we never had male tenants , all I can say is that we were missing  the unpredictability , we finally have it and this is great ..we are all set for a fantastic summer in the villas .. and I keep the score , Thor 1- Samson 0 😂🤣

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have nothing more to add 😇 I think the first time he didn’t finish , he then got hard again and he fucked her with success that time .. as I said , the experiment is working great , the secret for me is that we have never experienced as viewers this as we never had male tenants , all I can say is that we were missing  the unpredictability , we finally have it and this is great ..we are all set for a fantastic summer in the villas .. and I keep the score , Thor 1- Samson 0 😂🤣

Summmer has not begun yet.  Still a month away.