4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

For everyone, it is out of all rules but before that it is out of common sense. Holly's evolution in the three living rooms is clear, whoever doesn't notice this looks at something else. Holly has passed the Bruno / Curly phase that she has grown a lot to and certainly Thor is not a target of her, but I could be wrong and that would be the end of the world.

My friend, one day, while I was watching Holly, she showed the frase 'No drama please' to the cameras. Now maybe you will understand that she doesn't want that someone think that is the world ends just because she made a life choice. And I have no desire and time to console the people because she lives her life. Give her a chance to live her life as she wants and with whoever she wants. She deserves it. Then be prepared that something similar could happen in the next few days. Be strong man. We talked about strong men, I think, right? 😉    

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

La mia amica, un giorno, mentre stavo guardando Holly, ha mostrato alle telecamere la frase "No drama please". Ora forse capirai che non vuole che qualcuno pensi che il mondo finisca solo perché ha fatto una scelta di vita. E non ho voglia e tempo per consolare le persone perché lei vive la sua vita. Datele la possibilità di vivere la sua vita come vuole e con chi vuole. Lei lo merita. Quindi preparati che qualcosa di simile potrebbe accadere nei prossimi giorni. Sii forte uomo. Abbiamo parlato di uomini forti, credo, giusto? 😉    

"No drama please" need to be dedicated to Thor. In any case, my life does not change, I am almost 70 years old and I look at it with my own eyes   😍😍😍😍😍

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

On many things we think the same way but on Holly we really don't, if you think you consider her a little bitch you are very wrong

Why a little bitch? Just because she is together with Thor? Or why she leaves RLC? For me she can stay longer or come back. 🤷‍♀️😉

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

"No drama please" need to be dedicated to Thor. In any case, my life does not change, I am almost 70 years old and I look at it with my own eyes   😍😍😍😍😍

To be 70 years old you dramatize things a lot 😄

4 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Perché una piccola puttana? Solo perché è insieme a Thor? O perché lascia RLC? Per me può restare più a lungo o tornare. 🤷‍♀️ 😉

When you say they're there to love and fuck and love and fuck, sorry, don't you consider them whores? I have always had extreme respect for all the women of RLC except Fiora and I have never considered them as you say

1 hour ago, henrik theis said:

He tried to have sex with either Karen or oks but wasn't able. He has not had or tried with Holly.

Bloody hell he has been busy, esp as the villa has not been open that long, there again, he does have a captive audience so to speak. :)

All the drugs doing the rounds in there, guesings the little blue pill is not among them.:)  There again after hearing how ill Nelly and Hubby was after (presumably) ingesting some dodgy drugs they would have to be even more stupid to take any more from whatever dodgy dealer that supplied them with the last lot. The next lot could prove to be fatal. :(