2 hours ago, rafan said:

Does anyone know what was drama between N&B yesterday.

My theory is that Martina asked Nelly to go on some trip and Bogdan was devastated.

I would like to know too RAFAN but the body language looked to me to be the other way around.  It looked to me that Bogdan was comforting her as if Martina had brushed her off again.  The only evidence it was a conversation about Martina at all was the fact that I heard Boggy refer to Taco several times.

2 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

Maybe he thinks she is too drunk to give consent. Wise man if that is the case. Good on him. 

Maybe he's annoyed that he fucked her once and now she thinks she can come strip and jump in his bed anytime she wants....

12 hours ago, van the man said:

The two lumps of muscle may never get to shag Lorraine but they deserve praise for actually putting a smile on her face. I've never seen or heard her laugh so much. Her beautiful face looks even better with a natural smile upon it.  She actually looks sincere and real!!!

Very nice post and it is as you say it , finally we get a genuine Loraine reaction and not the ice cold behavior or fake things we are used to .

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Still Thor made a smart move. He thought with his upper head.

Mission accomplished when he “ conquered “ her , there’s no need to continue , it was a fun night , they both continue with their lives , luckily in this way , things won’t get strange . Looking at Thor’s targets , obviously Holly when she’s back and then I would like to see Kristy or Alana and of course the ultimate target , one of the sisters ( however not so promising as there must be some adventures currently at least for Esmi ) …But the summer is long 😎😏 ( and let’s not forget that we expect minimum 3 girls to be residents very soon ) 

10 hours ago, cupid30 said:

He's been giving her the cold shoulder after he caught hollys scent! Even today at the pool,she made attempts to get close to him,playing with the puppy etc and he kept moving away from her whenever she came to where he was! Last Friday he was all over her like a dog in heat!!! Hate seeing men treat women like this!

He had his fun , he made it clear to her that there won’t be anything more and this is what’s happening .. I think if we saw a man entering a girl’s bedroom , the forum would go NUTS and CRAZY accusing the guy ..Oks entered his room because Karen was totally and completely wasted and although she was also not sober , it was clear she wanted a fuck ..Now , a smart guy , never fucks a tipsy girl who lives in the same house , it can be even more complicated , as some good friends said , in comparison to the first time that nis down head overruled his upper head , this was a good move by Thor .. Still , I find it unfair for men to be accused if they persist to accomplish  a goal and the women trying the same , it goes like “ all is fine “ .. Oks didn’t even remove her make up , just wanted to finish the night with her own terms , he refused and like this , if he ever wants her again and they are both in the mood , it will easily happen .

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Yesterday we had a lot of psychologists who analyzed Martina and Nelly, well, as for Holly and Thor, it seems to me that you are doing some mental saws, what do you think Holly went to do in Amsterdam, to see the Van Gogh museum , No

She went to find cigarettes and smoke 😏

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

He looked a bit pissed. I honestly thought Oks was his gf😕

She did too... That can be a problem after you have sex with a girl.. Some of them then think they own you....